Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Western Bulldogs Rd 23 plus changes for Qualifying Final v Hawthorn

Best Players v Western Bulldogs

• 25. Toby Nankervis

Votes: 124 65.3%
  • 30. Reece Conca

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • 3. Dion Prestia

Votes: 80 42.1%
  • 12. David Astbury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18. Alex Rance

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 2. Dylan Grimes

Votes: 45 23.7%
  • 15. Jayden Short

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • 1. Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 26 13.7%
  • 14. Bachar Houli

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • 6. Shaun Grigg

• 9. Trent Cotchin

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 33. Kamdyn McIntosh

Votes: 53 27.9%
  • 17. Daniel Rioli

• 10. Shane Edwards

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • 11. Jason Castagna

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • 8. Jack Riewoldt

Votes: 165 86.8%
  • 4. Dustin Martin

Votes: 151 79.5%
  • 22. Josh Caddy

• 35. Nathan Broad

• 28. Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 5. Brandon Ellis

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 34. Jack Graham

Votes: 143 75.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Was just having a look through some defender stats. Garthwaite has been involved in 3 one on one contests a game (Ranked 43rd in the league) and has lost 0. Small sample size considering hes only played a couple games, but still impressive. No one else has lost 0% until you get down to 2 contests per game.

So if one of key defenders go down, we will at least have someone that could perform the task at a good level.

Yes! His performances in and around contests have been very impressive. We are fortunate to have him as a defending back-up.

I love it when the opposition disrespect us. The apprentice/master thing makes this a fascinating match, along with the first final between the clubs in history. Heres hoping for good weather and a ripper match. I think you will be just a bit to good for us, though with Clarko and his magic box of tricks you never know.

Hopefully! :) And as you say here's to a great game. With no injuries to either side

Butler training with the senior group

View attachment 551882

giphy.gif

I've finally cracked. The oppo flogs have finally got to me. I thought that once I witnessed Richmond win the flag I'd be reasonably content and wouldn't detest the opposition so much. But from Richmond being the worst premiers ever, to ruining the game with tackling, to Titch being undeserving...to Rance being a diver, the melt over potential Lynch trade etc etc etc I just can't imagine to think what i'll be like if we don' win the flag this year. What a shit feeling it would be to not be the best team next year....if some other oppo team had the mantle of reining premiers. Just win Richmond and keep winning....please. Just a couple more flags in a row will do it I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love it when the opposition disrespect us. The apprentice/master thing makes this a fascinating match, along with the first final between the clubs in history. Heres hoping for good weather and a ripper match. I think you will be just a bit to good for us, though with Clarko and his magic box of tricks you never know.
Dimma stole his box.

To win this B2B would be so satisfying as a supporter...for many reasons...and i would not care about what comes next...B2B would mean we are the best...
Feel the same here, It seems like we have unfinished business and last year was great but a little surreal, whereas this will be a lot more satisfying and will almost make us a great side.
Nobody gets as nervous as I do but I'm quietly confident we can achieve the ultimate, because our team is genuine and we have been cruising in the same gear most of the year and now ready to step it up. Bring it on!

Very strange and unusual thursday night with no team sheet to ponder over.
I will be watching the reserves on saturday on tv and very keen to see how butler shapes up. If he trained with the main group i am hoping 50% game time saturday night to shake the cobwebs out and hopefully plays against the hawks.
Lambert hopefully trains sunday and is back for the hawks as well.
Whoever gets dropped for the hawks match would be unlucky.

I've finally cracked. The oppo flogs have finally got to me. I thought that once I witnessed Richmond win the flag I'd be reasonably content and wouldn't detest the opposition so much. But from Richmond being the worst premiers ever, to ruining the game with tackling, to Titch being undeserving...to Rance being a diver, the melt over potential Lynch trade etc etc etc I just can't imagine to think what i'll be like if we don' win the flag this year. What a shit feeling it would be to not be the best team next year....if some other oppo team had the mantle of reining premiers. Just win Richmond and keep winning....please. Just a couple more flags in a row will do it I reckon.

I was the same I was reasonably content after last year and wa me a bit #eco to the bye. But since then it’s grown and now I want to win it so bad. Never know when the next opportunity arises. Plus the amount of crap we’ve copped this year will be nice to sit back, feet on the table, hands behind my head, shit eating grin, saying blow me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Western Bulldogs Rd 23 plus changes for Qualifying Final v Hawthorn

Back