Autopsy Roast vs Brisbane & Changes for Dreamtime game R11

Least worst 5 vs Brisbane

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

LeFau's injury came from why you shouldn't play undersized players in roles they've never played before. it happened with Balta 6weeks ago as ruck isn't the go as it puts stresses and strains on the body which they haven't been developed and prepared for. It's bewildering and confusing why we just don't play Ryan as he is being prepared for this as a junior. I know he's a long way off, but at least he can gain experience in the role and if he doesn't make it by 2026 then delist him. With our current situation it's just a no brainer as we get a Ruck in and we can play Balta Back and not risk undersized men like LeFau
Lol didn't he go off cos he copped a knee to the jaw? That's just unlucky.

Lol didn't he go off cos he copped a knee to the jaw? That's just unlucky.
Still was messed around and shouldn’t be out of position as these things eventually happen . A player fatigues with the extra workloads and it then makes them more fragile doing their real job.

it looks to me that yze is seen as a soft leader , was a soft player, and came from a looser culture .

nobody is going to play for this bloke. hes a gimp

imagine Richmond appointing a coach that comes from melbourne of all clubs . they are just about the poorest run club historically in the comp and weve plucked a dude that never won anything during his career
Remember a few weeks ago I called him a gimp and got shit canned on here. LOL

A gimp can also mean: An insult implying that someone is incompetent, stupid, etc.

Until he realises that these players aren't his friend then we will go no where.

Also in regards to our recruiting from failed backgrounds we are screwed with Toce coming from St Failda. Ross Lyon knew his team had no depth in talent so got rid of him.

We don’t have to hire replacements as assistants. We can call them boot studders or just pay the tax. I don’t care how we do it but we need an outside assessment of our list and decide who to put development into.
I can believe Yse when he says the players are putting in the effort but if that is true then why are we getting belted. Is it that most of the senior players are slower than they used to be. Short had 0 tackles Macintosh 2 Prestia 1 and Broad 0. Why? Is it that, in spite of their best efforts, they just can’t keep up with their opponents. Do we keep picking them on effort.
We need a ruthless development coach like Brendan McCartney to come in and prune the dead wood and that may include some of the assistant coaches.

Don’t know why I bother. But you want us to hire a coach and call him a boot studder?

With a half fit team we beat the swans and we’re in all our early games. Screaming like spoilt princess because we’ve fallen off a cliff just looks irrational and entitled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t know why I bother. But you want us to hire a coach and call him a boot studder?

With a half fit team we beat the swans and we’re in all our early games. Screaming like spoilt princess because we’ve fallen off a cliff just looks irrational and entitled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's no excuse for no effort m8 and our seniors were training cones last week and last night too. You just keep accepting medicority kiwi you seem to like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Short and Pickett for Kosi and Ryan.
It was tongue in cheek suggesting Naismith and I would definitely be putting Ryan in ahead of Kozi, time to hive him a go at AFL level.
Given Lefau and Mansel will be out, I'd like to see Ryan in and Baker will come back.
We may also see Grimes back in which would need another out, I would imagine one of the kids, maybe Coulthard or Green.
Pickett's turnovers are frustrating but he provides a big mature body and versatility which we really need with all our injuries. (As I type looks like Naismith done for the season and another VFL player injured. **** me dead).

Our biggest issue is our midfield. They are getting smashed inside and they aren’t gut running, how many times this season have we seen the opposition waltz through the middle of the ground with little to no pressure.

Our defence is under siege and doing pretty well considering. I’ve bagged Young a lot because I don’t think he’s up to AFL standard with skills etc but it wouldn’t matter who was playing down there at the moment.

Bring in Kosi and Ryan, we need a presence up forward, to be kicking 5 or 6 goals a week is embarrassing
That's why we should have recruited a midfielder instead of Gibcus.

Still was messed around and shouldn’t be out of position as these things eventually happen . A player fatigues with the extra workloads and it then makes them more fragile doing their real job.
Mate you cross that white line your position or not these things happen we have already to much myths here with the memorabilia being taken down lol.

Bad news from the VFL - Naismith likely has done his knee again. No contact injury - likely ACL. Devastating.
Yze fault though from what most say on here lol. All comes down to the fitness and medical staff.

Lets see where we'll be at the end of the season. I think it would be best to take all the time thats needed to get our better players completely fit- their early return wont help us reach the finals, but if we can add, say four key players to that list over the last month of the season, those players might be able to help educate the young players...get our enthusiasm up and running again with a couple of hard fought games, and perhaps a win or two to finish off the season and then build on that for next year. The club has to make a decision as to whether to put some of our older players out to pasture for this season and let the young kids stumble along- but end up with a good early draft pick, or hope to build enthusisam and hope it carries over to next year.

I want my brick back that I paid $200 for so I can throw it at my tv.
I thought last week was the worst performance by a Richmond team, but tonight took the cake.
Don't stress TI, it's only another brick in the wall.... I'll see myself out.

We don’t have to hire replacements as assistants. We can call them boot studders or just pay the tax. I don’t care how we do it but we need an outside assessment of our list and decide who to put development into.
I can believe Yse when he says the players are putting in the effort but if that is true then why are we getting belted. Is it that most of the senior players are slower than they used to be. Short had 0 tackles Macintosh 2 Prestia 1 and Broad 0. Why? Is it that, in spite of their best efforts, they just can’t keep up with their opponents. Do we keep picking them on effort.
We need a ruthless development coach like Brendan McCartney to come in and prune the dead wood and that may include some of the assistant coaches.
How to judge a game
Broad 0 tackles when he averages 2 a game is one criteria. He was also our 3rd best mark in the game. Intercept marking was his forte in 2023 for sure.

He certainly runs hard enough. 14.3kms & was our fastest player. 33.8Km/h.

Perfect traits for the wing. IMO

The tackle numbers for our rucks & mids werent too bad. Kmac2 and others are up while Prestia's are down. TT & Hopper tackle a lot.

Just missing too many players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast vs Brisbane & Changes for Dreamtime game R11

Back