Ross Lyon On Schneider and Dempster

Remove this Banner Ad

I seriously have 2 stop watching that youtube video i cry everytime
"And the man who started it all the Schneiderman can kick his 3rd for the night and the swans are in the grand final" God that makes me so mad he could have gone 2 any other team but it had 2 the the Saints why oh why does Ross Lyon exist??? Im seriously gonna run up 2 the race where the Saints players come out lift my banner right up and just show Adam (and Seany) just how much i miss him hope he kicks a goal coz im getting up and cheering for him wether we are winning or losing

Lol Soph, what if we see Ross Lyon in the race?

When St Kilda players move to Sydney they improve.When Sydney players move to St Kilda they go backwards.
I think the problem is at your end.

Just a taste what Schneider could do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkKfKqXkaLw

Almost every "recycled" player we have picked up from other clubs has played better for us. We have developed such a great and uncompromising club culture around the core leadership group. This is why we often exceed everyone else's performance expectations year after year. And players who can't maintain the ethos consistently get dropped (re: Davis). But they always get the opportunity to turn it around if they have the desire.

When we trade players to clubs who don't have as strong a culture they tend to drop off. It's a bit early to put Schneides in this category - I personally think he will lift for Saints, he has too much natural ability to stay down. He was a huge loss for us but I never had any doubt we could fashion a player like Moore to help fill the void.

He was a huge loss for us but I never had any doubt we could fashion a player like Moore to help fill the void.

I don't think he is a huge loss.I think Moore is a better player now than Schneider is so the void has not only been filled but is overflowing.
I liked Schneider but in the cold light of day I don't think his impact will be missed.
I just don't like St Kilda supporters calling him a dud which he is obviously not.

I just don't like St Kilda supporters calling him a dud which he is obviously not.

He is a dud to them, because they had over inflated expectations of what he would bring to the team.

We all knew he was inconsistent and floated in and out of games and had the capacity to go missing for weeks.

StKilda probably see him as the gun who kicked 3 goals in the final quarter and single handedly ended their season in 2005.

They expected Schneider circa 2005 PF, but they got the Schneider we all know (and most loved) which is why they think they have a dud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ross Lyon On Schneider and Dempster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back