Round 1 - Richmond vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible footy by the tiges. So many skill errors.

If it wasn't for Richo and Brown they'd be 10 goals down and wooden spoon favourites.

Where's Deledio and Tambling... missing once again.

Still time to turn it around and if they can get on a roll I can see them winning as Fev looks shot and Judd might be hurt.

the umpiring has been damn soft. fev gets nothing free kicks, both of those 50's were rubbish yet cousins doesnt get a free for being dumped a mile from the ball. absolute rubbish.

deledio, where did your kicking skills go?

haha yeah sounds like somethin you would say when your team is down by 30 points at quarter time:D

Re: Gibbs is a turtle!

He even rhimes with squib. The ignomy of this nickname will unfortunately just never allow him to be elite. Bryce Squibs... Yep... Good young player but gee he fair dinkum shits his pants too many times.

I've seen Pendles shit his pants more often than Gibbs.

I'm guessing that Gibbs will also became elite far quicker than any current crop of Pies.

Could Richmonds defence hear footsteps any louder? Weak as water.

Deledio being Dal Santoized down back by Terry - taking kick ins (not very well mind you) and generally getting the ball in absolutely meaningless positions. Ratten would be laughing.

couldnt agree more mate waste of deledio and same old same old turnovers poor kicking the list goes on.
mcguane should be banished to coburg and simmonds with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Gibbs is a turtle!

I've seen Pendles shit his pants more often than Gibbs.

I'm guessing that Gibbs will also became elite far quicker than any current crop of Pies.
At the start of last year I said that it was the only thing holding Pendles back from taking his game to a higher level. By the mid way of last year he had got it out of his game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 - Richmond vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back