Round 1 - Richmond vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev grinding Richo into the MCG turf early in the first quarter....

picture6p.jpg

Richo will think twice about chasing a cheap stat in Fev's territory in the future. :)
i liked it better when McGuane pushed fev in the back of the head and fell down. that was the highlight for me.

how alot of richmond supporter burnt themself. but im confident richmond will still make the 8. we just had a shocker of a match.

The Tiges played according to their ability I'm afraid. Your list is terrible. No use denying it. You'll be bottom 4 in 2009, with an outside chance of another spoon. I'm finding it hard to find another team in the comp with a worse list that the Tiges - maybe Freo or the Dees, but at least they have some promising younger players coming through. :)

The Tiges played according to their ability I'm afraid. Your list is terrible. No use denying it. You'll be bottom 4 in 2009, with an outside chance of another spoon. I'm finding it hard to find another team in the comp with a worse list that the Tiges - maybe Freo or the Dees, but at least they have some promising younger players coming through. :)
if we dont finish bottom 4 in 2009 you can never post on BF again!

Do they actually have a skills coach down at Tigerland? Might be something for Tiges supporters to put in to their club's "Suggestion Box". :)
Wasn't it just a couple of years ago that Wallace assigned Richo as the team's goal-kicking mentor? I know the guy's kicked 700-odd 6-pointers, but he's also provided some of the clangiest clangers in front of goal

Are we also applying those conditions to all the predictions made earlier in this thread? The Tigers board would be waste land if we were.
well if you can get them to never come on big footy again. but when we are up our supporters will talk the tiges up, when we are down we call for sackings and delistings. so enjoy richmond supporters laying into our own club hopefully it wont last for long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 - Richmond vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back