Round 1 - Richmond vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

judd kicks a goal and suddenly hes as good as abblett again
lol yeah classic Wallsy sucking Judds c*ck as usual. Remember that article he wrote in The Age last year about things Ablett could learn from Judd? That weekend Judd picks up 19 touches and has no effect on the game, Ablett picks up 39 and 2 goals and is BOG as usual.

Wallsy has no idea.

Jeez the Tiges have been disappointing tonight. Really expecting more from them.

Let's hope the Tiges bounce back in the 2nd half.
I'm sure that Terry has been pounding the skills into them over the preseason.
So is it the coaching?
Is it that the players are mentally soft?

This half will be massive for Richmond. Even if they lose they need to do enough to show themselves that they are a better team than this rabble that has turned up in the first half.

Richmond supporters are dead set kidding themselves. That was the worst half of footy from a team opening day surely. Skills from Richmond are terrible.
Carlton have been rather good. Like the look of Robinson, he's an animal!

Raines, Edwards and McMahon in the backline! Says it all. Edwards still looks like a 14 year old and plays like one.The Turnover kings.
Polo should be in the 22. At least he'd have a dip.
The effort is really shocking.
Carlton aren't even playing that well and they're 7 goals up!

ratten,stephen icke vs>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:D

I think this is just a ploy to make sure Cuz doesn't relapse. If they play like crap and don't win there is less chance of Cuz going out partying and getting on the stuff.

How do you come up with this stuff, outstanding. The originality and wit leaves me breathless.

Richmond supporters are dead set kidding themselves. That was the worst half of footy from a team opening day surely. Skills from Richmond are terrible.
Carlton have been rather good. Like the look of Robinson, he's an animal!

The kids a dead set Gem!!

I still cant believe we got him at pick 40. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Ratten and the match commitee rated him at around pick 9 Pre draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game is beautiful in two ways.

1. Richmond are shit and are getting pumped.

2. Carlton supporters' collective false sense of security is growing.

I wouldn't be thinking carlton supporters will be raving on about this game much we really haven't even played any good footy its just both sides seem to be kicking the ball to carlton which if the tigers want to kick it to us I am more then happy for them to do it.

The most pleasing thing about this game is Richo has been exposed as an unaccountable spud, This will be Richo's last game played roaming around the wing Waite has absolutely smashed him on the rebound and shown all you have to do to beat Richo is run off him and kick goals because he wont chase you.

It's amazing to see the Tigers looking so rattled, they appear very unsure of themselves.
I guess Wallace's contstant backflips and game plan changes makes it difficult for the players to settle

The turnovers are really hurting them, and some of their skill errors have been woeful.

Also, it seems like they aren't talking out there, and are just bombing the ball in hope.

Cousins still looks sharp, and with some fitness will become one of Richmond's key players.
Richo is trying hard.

Tambling and McMahon have been terrible, and need to step up

over in NYC atm on my honey moon

quick serious summary on

Judd
Fev
Gibbs
Murphy
Robinson
Yarran if he is playing

thanks guys..

From ABC radio (not on TV in Perth yet)..

Judd (13 touches, 1 goal, BOG as sad as that makes me)... Fev has been up and down, but kicked 2 goals (missed an absolute sitter)... Yarran not playing... Robinson sounds good for a first gamer, 7 touches and has kicked 2 goals.

You will get a better update from others, but thats a start.

quick serious summary on

Judd
Fev
Gibbs
Murphy
Robinson
Yarran if he is playing

thanks guys..

Judd.... Quiet by his standards but has kicked a good goal and will get his 25 possys by nights end.

Fev.... Patchy but has kicked a couple, showing good forward pressure

Gibbs... Excellent, in and under getting good hands on the ball excellent disposal.

Murphy... Good but not outstanding. Workman like effort.

Robbo... Story of the night has been great and kicked a good goal. Awesome pressure and tackling.

Yarran.. Not Playing.

quick serious summary on

Judd - Hasn't had much impact at all really haven't noticed him apart from 7-8 touches and the goal just on half time.
Fev - Looks injured still, you could tell with his 1st kick he murdered that he was feeling it has had more padding put in his shoe and his tackling pressure has been good.
Gibbs -
Murphy -
Robinson - Played a brilliant 1st half, getting lots of the ball, 2 goals
Yarran if he is playing

thanks guys..

ran out of time 3rd quarter started

My oh my... gonna cost me a tip here.

Carlton are just picking the ball off and using a little bit of skill and punishing the Tiges.

I like the look of Robinson. I picked him as a kid that will come good in our drafting thread from the youtube footage. Seemed to have the pace and skill and what I like about him is he's already motoring when in possession. Still can't work out why he went at 40 and I'm pissed we didn't grab him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 - Richmond vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back