Game Day Round 13, 2021: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunstan is not bad on the other hand. Has his limitations but knows it

Sometimes! He still goes for those pinpoint passes and long kicks to advantage when everything in the ground knows he can't do it. He needs to just take the easy option every time, that would make him an AFL player.

I've watched it plenty of times mate!

Both players are bent over trying to pick up the footy. Both end up touching the footy.

I've also listened to both the channel 7 team and fox teams discuss and haven't heard one suggest he elected to bump.
Channel 7 commentators would love to hear that someone thinks they are competent

We need to sort our forward line out, we need to get King, Battle or Paddy to give us a big marking target/contest and get the smalls crumbing,

We keep kicking wide to the pockets because we don't have a big marking target and we're relying on our smalls to snap goal of the year type goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear Lonie was a skilled player when he got on the list.
Yes, he has been richo’d.. richo school of tackling/chasing butts and playing football very badly.. Lonie was a smart little player be able to hit up targets and hit the scoreboard, we turned him into a under sized tackler with poor skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back