Preview Round 15, 2019: St.Kilda v Richmond - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 30th June, 1:10PM AEST *MADDIES MATCH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Tigers

Votes: 48 75.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited by our midfield this week.

Marshall, Steele, Hannebery, Dunstan, Billings, Ross with Gresham and Acres hopefully rotating through too (both named as a forward).

Just a Jack Steven away from the best midfield we can name at the moment. Imagine Steven in for Dunstan say.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

We do roll a little different down at Saint land anything is possible

I know you don't pay to much attention to team sheets on a Thursday night, but gee it looks unbalanced
Clark on the HBF will never be a HBF
Acres in the forward pocket and Armo - Steele and Dunstan
no way Armitage plays - he is named on a extended bench and I would doubt he will be playing unless they want to enter the game with one player down already.

We do roll a little different down at Saint land anything is possible

I know you don't pay to much attention to team sheets on a Thursday night, but gee it looks unbalanced
Clark on the HBF will never be a HBF
Acres in the forward pocket and Armo - Steele and Dunstan
after last weeks game I would not expect the team to line up as they have announced.

I’m normally positive before the game, but with Richmond’s ins, our injuries and our terrible form, I think we’ll get thrashed again :(

If we can take Lynch out quite early like we did with Riewoldt last year and reduce them to 0 tall targets inside 50 then we will be a chance of keeping it close.

Seriously though, I think we match up quite well on them and are a chance if we play well. Just not sure if we can play well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Rowe - 100th game

Oh no - does this mean Marshall's in doubt?

More Bruce or Brown. He's a handy KPF or KPB. Back up for if Bruce goes down IMO.

More Bruce or Brown. He's a handy KPF or KPB. Back up for if Bruce goes down IMO.

Richmond named 181cm Jason Castagna at CHF, they don't exactly have a lot of tall forwards. If Bruce goes down then Battle or Carlisle or Wilkie or someone can go forward - no idea why we'd have Rowe in the squad unless Marshall's in doubt.

Its interesting that Jack Steele was not initially named on the AFL website. Suggests he was added after the injury to Kent. Makes me think he's no certainty ATM.

Hope he's OK to play - we have missed him.
He's named in the 18 tho, so more likely than not to play I'd reckon.

And people are jumping the gun a bit on Armo and Newnes staying in, both on the extended bench so both could be dropped.

Nick Coffield
Jack Newnes
David Armitage
Ben Long
Ben Paton
Matthew Parker

Doulton Langlands
Sam Rowe

These 3 and one of Long or Langlands would be ideal IMO

If long plays I’ll spew.

Play the kids.

Out: marsh Kent newnes armitage