F: Tyrone Vickery, Mitch Morton, Ben Cousins
Foll: Angus Graham, Daniel Jackson, Richard Tambling
I/C: Robin Nahas, Alex Rance, Jayden Post, Matthew White
Emg: Adam Pattison, Adam Thomson, Jarrod Silvester

In: White, Rance, King
Out: Nathan Foley (calf), Andrew Collins (hip), Jarrod Silvester

Tip: Carlton by 33 points

Re: Carlton v Richmond

hopefully the tiges can get a win. dont really agree with King comming in but atleast he gives his all.

tiges by 2, to make up for last time we played.

Tigers have to win this one, I hope King can play well tomorrow for a change or else it was a poor decision to bring him in.
We're going to sorely miss Foley and Collo in this match and we need to shut down Carltons midfielders as well as gibbs, murphy, fev, betts and setanta.
I'll be checking this for updates as I watch

Richmond are a massive chance today. Despite a pretty terrible starting 22, they are playing a badly out of form Carlton with 3 of their KP defenders on the sidelines, plus playing in wet, windy conditions that will take the skill factor out of the game, suiting players like King, Polo, etc. The Tiges could not hope for a better opportunity to pinch this one. The Blues seem likely to rest Setanta for this game - will be interesting to see who the replacement is. Given the conditions maybe Joey Anderson or Yarran rather than another tall. :)

...playing in wet, windy conditions that will take the skill factor out of the game, suiting players like King, Polo, etc.

I like how you managed to sneak in a jab at Richmond whilst also giving us a good wrap for the game. :D

I like how you managed to sneak in a jab at Richmond whilst also giving us a good wrap for the game. :D

Just calling it as it is. No one would say that the Tiges starting 22 is particularly skillful, with players like King, Polo, Hislop, Jackson etc, etc. But, you would far rather that these trier types play rather than the ridicuous number of 30+ year olds the Tigers were playing for the past year or so. The King types do turn the ball over a lot, but they will give 110% every time they play, and in these wet conditions, effort is more important than skill, hence why the Tiges are a massive chance. Who knows what Carlton will turn up today. Their list is loaded with prodigious talent, but their form has been terrible for most of the year. Richmond have the extra incentive to win because of the way their Club was destroyed by the round 1 thrashing and the repercussions that followed. :)

The crazy Irishman looks to be out...3aw

Not surprised. The Blues were keen to rest him because he was carrying a minor injury. He's been awesome at CHF, and is going to play a big role in the last part of the season. Joey Anderson comes in. Good decision replacing a tall (200cm) with smaller (189cm) player given the conditions. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not surprised. The Blues were keen to rest him because he was carrying a minor injury. He's been awesome at CHF, and is going to play a big role in the last part of the season. Joey Anderson comes in. Good decision replacing a tall (200cm) with smaller (189cm) player given the conditions. :)

Dont ever quote me again you dero...in fact don't ever respond to me again. My life is short and I already suffer enough fools.

If Carlton's list is loaded with 'prodigious talent' and Richmond have a 'pretty terrible starting 22' then Carlton should win by more than round 1 today as Richmond are playing about 8-9 players under 20 games and it's actually worse than our round 1 side in terms of going for a win. More a development team at the moment while giving the likes of Jake King their last shot to see if they will be here in 2010.

So if the Blues are any finals chance at all, then they should win and win well against a bunch of kids, despite the conditions. No excuses for Carlton today. :)

Keep your sexuality issues to yourself, its obvious you have enough problems without bringing that into it.

The fact that your flying the flag for the birdbrain reveals more about you then you me...

Now unless you've got something to say relating to the match then STFU

Take your own advice on board, what have your posts contributed to the game? SFA.
Cant help yourself can you..

And I cant wait for your contributions

Cant help yourself can you..

And I cant wait for your contributions

Atleast i contributed, what have you put up? the mad irishmans out, NO tip, No margin, No nothing. Have a good look through your posts , you contribute nothing, yet accuse me of the same, at least i gave a tip.

Bring the game on so i dont have to put up with Braindead individuals like you.

Atleast i contributed, what have you put up? the mad irishmans out, NO tip, No margin, No nothing. Have a good look through your posts , you contribute nothing, yet accuse me of the same, at least i gave a tip.

Bring the game on so i dont have to put up with Braindead individuals like you.

Point 1 The crazy irsihman is an apt description It defies objection so get over it.

You gave a tip, well boo ****** hoo to you :rolleyes:

For someone who labels others braindead you cant help but keep engaging in a bit of mindless shit yourself Keep it up mr smartass..

Tigers by 100 points:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back