Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 15 - Blues v Cats Fri June 21st 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest improvement has been how Carlton react when teams have challenged them. Carlton have weaknesses in their game (as all sides do) that personnel alone won't fix. At the moment they aren't being exploited due to the strength of Carlton's midfield clearances and scoring prowess enough to matter. That being said, Geelong's movement of the ball forward was pathetic. Carlton did defend well but Geelong repeatedly made the same errors you'd expect to see from a bottom 6 side. Playing on from a mark into trouble to the point where you stop and prop as often as Geelong did is inexcusable.
Cant wait for Carlton v Sydney at the G. Look out apparently it’s your premiership to lose.

After nearly 30 years you’re contending again.

Wooooo, only took a billion concessions and top draft picks to get it done lol
Geelong fan sooking about concessions when they have topped up with Free Agents that cost them nothing and got a present from Gold Coast.

Let’s see if a Scott can rebuild?

Last edited:

Commiserations Mister M, you're too good a side not to bounce back. Not having Hawkins might help with your rebound. All the best for the rest of the season.
Best wishes to you too mate, games like tonight you can only hold your hands up and give the opposition their recognition.

Tonight's form, at the G, can give Sydney a real game. And despite the tit for tat with a few Blues supporters after the earlier game, I'd be happy to see their team salute.

Geelong fan dooming about concessions when they have topped up with Free Agents that cost them nothing and got a present from Gold Coast.

Let’s see if a Scott can rebuild?

Only team to ever have trades match….twice.
What do you mean? lol
We’ve literally paid more than anyone else when it comes to Free Agency.

Gold Coast salary dumped Bowes, they had to want to do that trade. It’s not like they were at gunpoint?

2022 Premiership side was literally a rebuilt side?
There’s even a graph for it.

Anything else?

IMG_0169.jpeg

Was like we'd committed mass murder or something. Hilarious stuff from the Handbagger faithful.

Cause it comes across as not giving credit to your opposition.
Like you couldn’t accept the fact that sometimes you can do almost everything right and still lose.

I could see why many wouldn’t like that

Only team to ever have trades match….twice.
What do you mean? lol
We’ve literally paid more than anyone else when it comes to Free Agency.

Gold Coast salary dumped Bowes, they had to want to do that trade. It’s not like they were at gunpoint?

2022 Premiership side was literally a rebuilt side?
There’s even a graph for it.

Anything else?

View attachment 2026221
LMFAO funniest graph I've ever seen. Side 15 years ago is different to side now. LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Hawkins is ok. Never good to see a player on crutches.

Patrick in Danger MRP field; may cop one since Walsh had the arms pinned and was left looking like a cow eating grass in the tackle.

MRP won’t do anything to Danger. he will get the good bloke treatment

Overpowered. Cripps has looked incredible the last few weeks, I swear i've thought his absolute best was behind him about 3 times in his career and he keeps proving me wrong. Star!

With Mckay kicking straight this is a straight up scary team.

Acres plays an incredibly unselfish role and would have to be the most underrated player in the comp over the last 3 years, even with his finals heroics last year. Saints gave up on him way too early.

Cant wait for Carlton v Sydney at the G. Look out apparently it’s your premiership to lose.
Wouldn't surprise me if Sydney don't even make it. One of the best things about a finals system is that it rewards the team that consistently produces the best form against the best teams more often than not. However, it also adds a randomness to things that I do love.

Where are all those cocky Carlton supporters who kept telling me they look forward to meeting again later in the year??
Well, here it is and I like my boys to get the job done (again).

Cats win by 22 points and recapture their early season form :thumbsu:
Hope you enjoyed that you absolute fraud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 15 - Blues v Cats Fri June 21st 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Back