Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 15 - Blues v Cats Fri June 21st 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You are clueless mate. Absolutely no idea.
The mark was taken he manned the mark as the closest player and was immediately pinged.
Absolutely have donuts you clown.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ever consider changing your name? Ewww.

Very very impressive

Thank U GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

You were saying!

Your midfield is painfully slow. But yep I got the tip wrong.

Still waiting for you and other Blues to note that my mob was the better team on the day.

But considering most Blues fans leave the game early when being flogged you are at least consistent.

Still waiting for you and other Blues to note that my mob was the better team on the day.

But considering most Blues fans leave the game early when being flogged you are at least consistent.
No you are 100% right we do have centre's that are pretty slow but we have plenty of pace on half forward and half back for transition. It won't matter if we actually get a good game plan to counter it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The evidence is in, Geelong are one of the bottom three teams in the competition and it's line ball who is the worst?
rule change required?

So there was the Bomber Thompson premiership and the Steve Hocking premiership;

If this is the start of a decent lull for the Cats (not sure myself) do you stick with Chris Scott?

I don't see him as a premiership coach without a massive tail-wind assistance.

Yeah, Swans a reasonable H&A side, but choke in finals

I'm so glad that Freo decided they wanted to offer Blake Acres a well below average AFL wage, has been a great get for us and was a pretty important player tonight

dispatched an out of form geelong. we gave them a look but shut the door a couple of times.
i haven't seen every illegal tackle suspension ever, but the dangerfield one seems on the softer side. be kind of surprised if there was a suspension in it. looked more like the old 'carried forward' tackle.

geelong last quarter very much played like a team that has had the air sucked out of their season.

sad sight seeing hawkins on crutches at the end. not a way a player should leave the game, if this is it.

How is this happening? Blues most overrated team in the league getting lucky against rotten opposition? One thing for sure it’s going to be so sweet seeing the Blues get dismantled in the finals.
Another obsessed Docker fan

How is this happening? Blues most overrated team in the league getting lucky against rotten opposition? One thing for sure it’s going to be so sweet seeing the Blues get dismantled in the finals.
By who?

If we play like this, the only team who can potentially dismantle us is Sydney, because no one else is playing good enough. There's a reason why we're clear 2nd right now.

I think your posts need to be investigated, as scientists will be very interested to see how someone can post on Bigfooty without a brain.

I think scientists would be very interested in a new species of mouse upon seeing how quiet you get when proven blatantly wrong

2022 🤣🤣🤣

"Your analysis means nothing"

HINDSIGHT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 15 - Blues v Cats Fri June 21st 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Back