Game Day Round 16, 2024: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide - Marvel Stadium - Sunday 30th June, 1.10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

beside the seaside

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2023
AFL Club
St Kilda
For Kenny...

Joaquin Phoenix Thumbs Down GIF

Last edited by a moderator:

Looking forward to watching Arie and Logan Evans both get a second hitout, and Windhager go toe to toe with Butters again. Hoping Steele gets the Drew tag so I can enjoy Sincs streaming through the middle.

Power jump into the eight if they win this, I think they win a tight one because they’ve got more to play for.

But I’m still hoping we can start the march towards raising our profile as a club on the rise with a win at home.

Go Saints.

When was the last time we played hard for 4 quarters.

Time to show us some Lyon Flint Hard, 100% effort, 100% of the time Footy.

When was the last time we saw it...2010?

Time to see the porcelain giraffe take hold of a game and give our forward line a spark.

Time for Nas, Owens and Windy to give us a glimpse of elite footy for this season.

And time for the Titanic to grab hold of his diminishing opportunities to prove he can play AFL and hopefully work well with the Porcelain Giraffe and give our midfielders some confidence when running into our F50.

If we do some of these things it's winnable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good news is- we are a long way off the teams above us.
We've dug ourselves into quite the cozy hole.

Short of winning every game- we really have virtually locked in our ballpark draftpick for the year regardless.
I'm not so sure.
There would be no more of a St Kilda way to finish the season than to go on a dominant tear, miss finals and miss the best available midfielders.
I can see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back