Preview Round 16: Richmond vs St Kilda @ Etihad - Sunday 4:40pm, 19/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Cotch show some bloke how to kick a real ball :)

19765944316_3e59a1a315.jpg

Massive danger game. Can't believe Saints are paying $3.

Dimma said at 2-4 that we were playing ok and we'd start winning games shortly. We did.

He's basically now saying that we're playing rubbish and unless things change, we'll start losing shortly. I believe him.

IMHO either Jack goes bananas and kicks 5 or 6, or we get done.
I'm not concerned one bit as we should win against what is still a bottom 6 StKilda side. Don't be swayed by their big win against a very lack lustre Bombers 2 weeks ago. I can feel a dominant win coming, we're overdue for a good win and reckon this will be our best chance to date. Our habit of losing the easy ones has been broken recently. ;)

Jack always kicks 5 or 6 against the saints and see no reason for this to change. Saints had the wood on us for about 10 years with out a single loss. Now it's our era of dominance against them having not lost since 2011. The boys have really matured this year and will not let this chance slip with tough games to come in the next fortnight. I can also see the hammerer kicking at least 10 goals as well :eek: Oh, and the saviours McDonough and Lennon are playing, so we can't lose.:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How would it be bending the coach over after the coach has selected him after making him work his arse off to get into the team? A lot of these kids just want it handed to them.... make them hungry I reckon, make them really earn it.

McDonough was sub par during his last stint at the level and looked as though he couldn't run out of sight on a dark night. He gassed out pretty easily (it might have been against the Cats last year, or maybe not, I remember it being dry...). Now hopefully he's done a lot of hard work. His performances in the VFL look the most consistent they have ever been and he may be truly ready to have a decent crack at it. Good coaching in my opinion. I have absolutely no confidence McDonough wants it enough to actually make at this level, despite his obvious talent, same with Lennon. They need to show desire/real effort and heart this weekend. That's all I want to see from them. Their skills are miles better than Gordon, Morris, Lambert and Hunt so if they can match the efforts of the lesser lights, they'll be more effective.
i would say to your strange opinion. A oid like mcdonough who you seem to think cant run out a game who constantly gets best for richmond ressies would be much more of a player than a washed up 10 possesion wonder like newman. Or a 6 tackle 4 handball morris. Or a 5 free kick give away a match gordon. Maybe you can go tell your supercoach that trying a 20 year old kid to make a mistake or 2 instead of the same crap hes tried for 3 years might help a bit. But like him i doubt you have the brain capacity to realise kids can learn more playing 1sts footy than 2nds. Maybe after this week you will learn a lesson and shut your mouth. Everyone will be smarter for not reading your garbage posts

Dimma will probably bend himself over & smile:p.....Cos at the end of the day senior coaches don't want to see players fail....;)
i bet that this werk mcdonough isnt played half back. He will be forward chopping out in the mid. Hardwick will do it this week because he has to. Kids cant be a sub week in week out. They need game time. Newman. Morris. gordon. They are the subs. Give the kids a chance.

i dont see the tried n tested in the best for the 2nds week after week.

stiff cheddar. Mcdonough beat the door down. Now play him. You cant prove bugger all as a sub. Get a clue mate

i bet that this werk mcdonough isnt played half back. He will be forward chopping out in the mid. Hardwick will do it this week because he has to. Kids cant be a sub week in week out. They need game time. Newman. Morris. gordon. They are the subs. Give the kids a chance.

i dont see the tried n tested in the best for the 2nds week after week.

stiff cheddar. Mcdonough beat the door down. Now play him. You cant prove bugger all as a sub. Get a clue mate

You can prove heaps as a sub. Make the most of your opportunities when you get on. Maybe you need to take some of your own advice.

Last minute decision, but I think I might travel down to hopefully see the tiges get up.
What's my best option for getting a ticket?
I reckon you should be right at the gate doubt GA will sell out. I know the club is saying pre purchase but i think that'd be more so to put more money in the fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back