Prediction Round 17, 2024: Changes vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree on both counts.

Disagree. You’ve either missed several steps or you don’t know what the word means.
What steps have I missed because it appears as though he has been made a scapegoat in the correct meaning of the word.
Given he was on the field for very limited time I'd say he has been blamed for the rest of the teams poor performance.

Screenshot_20240705_141251_Chrome.jpg

What steps have I missed because it appears as though he has been made a scapegoat in the correct meaning of the word.
Given he was on the field for very limited time I'd say he has been blamed for the rest of the teams poor performance.

View attachment 2039206

You’re the only one saying that. No one would actually think the guy that came on during the third quarter when we were down by 40 was being blamed for the loss in any way. That’s ludicrous.

In reality, he was the sub and he wasn’t promoted into the starting 22. If he wasn’t going to be promoted into the starting 22, it makes a lot more sense for him to stay in Perth and play a full game of WAFL than be the sub again.

He hasn’t been “scapegoated” any more than Harry Edwards has been “scapegoated” by not getting promoted on the back of being the Beagles’ best.

Hopefully Maric gets to play wing or hb in the WAFL, id be ok with it if he is there to learn a new role. Don't think he deserved to be dropped but not gonna get too upset

You’d think he’d play forward considering Jack Williams has come into the seniors
Simmo drops maric and not darling, f***** spare me

Don’t worry he will kick his 2 goals this weekend which will get him another 3 weeks credit.

1720163057617.png

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maric was decent on the wing, sub next week and dropped after

Dewar was decent on debut, sub next week and dropped after

why do we do this?
Because Simpson's in 'Save job' mode and not' development' mode.

Keeping in guys like Darling over Maric is proof of this, despite Maric probably playing better than Darling.

I dunno why he backs in the 'leaders' so much, considering half of them are the ones letting him down.

Yeah not sure what Hutchinson did to demand a recall apart from keeping the structure of being way too ****ing tall.

Some seriously bizarre selections this year.

should have never been sub/dropped in the first place, if you're going to bring in a player then back them in for a few games

So keeping the valley of the giants forward line, dropping a guy who was playing well in a new role 2 weeks ago and then weirdly subbed out and a week later used as a sub.....and bringing in a bloke who's been there a couple of weeks and did f all in the 2s last week

Might be more messages going around the playing group this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back