Round 2 Brisbane Lions vs Carlton Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to note that briz played last saturday night and the filth played on thursday, they also have a nice little break on Essendon for next week who play on sunday. They cramped up big time last week briz, I`ve never seen so many go down with it in one game.
not out of it the filth.

You are a class act. What really disturbs me is how close you live to me

More shots on goals, killing them in the middle, losing on the scoreboard, Interesting. If the Lions can keep holding the Blues talent in check they'll win. They'll be stuffed if half of them break free though. This Blues side still have a chance. The Lions huge Achilles is their lack of leg speed. We exposed it a few times in that half, but not enough.

Plan for the 2nd half? Man-on-man footy, and back our leg speed and talent advantage to win a shootout.

MASSIVE challenge for the young Blues....but you never know. Very happy with their endeavor, just need to settle a little and pick up the quality of their disposal.

We'd be ahead if Judd and Bower were playing of course, but I enjoy these challenges. Great opportunities for others to stand up.

The Blues have 3 gears left. Will they turn it on?

:)

Wow didn't see this coming thought the Lions would lift and blow them away this qtr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 Brisbane Lions vs Carlton Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back