VFL Round 2 - Collingwood vs Port Melbourne at Olympic Park Oval (Pies lost 47-63 #BoroughIrkedUs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Jack Roughsedge is in some way affiliated with Steele Sidebottom? Did they train as tough-nut private investigators together? Maybe do a tour in ‘Nam?

Surely Jack Roughsedge is in some way affiliated with Steele Sidebottom? Did they train as tough-nut private investigators together? Maybe do a tour in ‘Nam?

I think they are two characters in a romance novel, caught in a love triangle fighting over the affections of a young lady.

But if you don't go, where will Apex36 get his traveler updates from...?

The element of surprise is part of the experience.

(This could start at any time from 3 to 13 hours before opening bounce) ... “Bloody work on the Frankston line again ... ” (that bit is no surprise) “ ... on my way there, have arrived at ...” (throw a dart at a Melways map, followed some random time later by “... am now at ...” (throw another dart at the Melways map)

As a Victorian who no longer lives there, it’s a wonderful tour down memory lane of all the nooks and craneys. A bit like watching the Leyland Brothers ...

“Where are we off to today Mal?”
“Thanks Mike, I’ve got a letter here from Mr Tradedraft from Mornington Peninsula who writes to us about a bus shelter at McKinnon station. He suggests we check it out because the bloody trains aren’t running on the Frankston line AGAIN. Let’s go and have a look ...”

I think they are two characters in a romance novel, caught in a love triangle fighting over the affections of a young lady.
Who also happen to be partners in a 1930s private detective agency in Chicago. They get tangled up in a love triangle with Al Capones daughter.... Which causes a few problems for them.

The element of surprise is part of the experience.

(This could start at any time from 3 to 13 hours before opening bounce) ... “Bloody work on the Frankston line again ... ” (that bit is no surprise) “ ... on my way there, have arrived at ...” (throw a dart at a Melways map, followed some random time later by “... am now at ...” (throw another dart at the Melways map)

As a Victorian who no longer lives there, it’s a wonderful tour down memory lane of all the nooks and craneys. A bit like watching the Leyland Brothers ...

“Thanks Mike, I’ve got a letter here from Mr Tradedraft from Mornington Peninsula who writes to us about a bus shelter at Kananook station. He suggests we check it out because the bloody trains aren’t running on the Frankston line AGAIN. Let’s go and have a look ...”

efa

“Thanks Mike, I’ve got a letter here from Mr Tradedraft from Mornington Peninsula who writes to us about a bus shelter at Caulfield station. He suggests we check it out because the bloody trains aren’t running on the Frankston line AGAIN. Let’s go and have a look ...”

“Thanks Mike, I’ve got a letter here from Mr Tradedraft from Mornington Peninsula who writes to us about a bus shelter at Epping station. He suggests we check it out because the bloody trains aren’t running on the Frankston line AGAIN. Let’s go and have a look ...”

“Thanks Mike, I’ve got a letter here from Mr Tradedraft from Mornington Peninsula who writes to us about a bus shelter at Swan Hill station. He suggests we check it out because the bloody trains aren’t running on the Frankston line AGAIN. Let’s go and have a look ...”

Looking forward to this. Taking a big umbrella with me, as a portable awning.:rolleyes:

Love a VFL game after a senior win, with the fans up and about, and chirpy. After last night, we'll all be beaming.

Keen to see the Big Mids, Daicos, McLarty and Wells for the first time this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a Good Radar:

6Db1e99I_t.png

IF it was at Vic Park I would gone but NOT to Eddieland

Yes, see above

Have you been outside yet V P? :eek:

I have just turned on the fire........anyone know if Cousins Collisions is going back to back?

OP is walking distance from home, so its not a big deal.

I have real admiration for Maggie5, who braved the cauldron in Adelaide last night. That's real courage and determination. If I get too wet or cold, I'll bunker down in the OP cafe (IF ITS OPEN) or run back home.:(

OP is walking distance from home, so its not a big deal.

I have real admiration for Maggie5, who braved the cauldron in Adelaide last night. That's real courage and determination. If I get too wet or cold, I'll bunker down in the OP cafe (IF ITS OPEN) or run back home.:(

Game should be Lived Stream but with how poor Media Content has Been we be lucky to get more then the Odd Twitter Update

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 2 - Collingwood vs Port Melbourne at Olympic Park Oval (Pies lost 47-63 #BoroughIrkedUs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back