VFL Round 2 - Collingwood vs Port Melbourne at Olympic Park Oval (Pies lost 47-63 #BoroughIrkedUs)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m here. It’s freezing. It’s wet.

AND THE GLASSHOUSE IS CLOSED TO MEMBERS, WITH A NON FOOTY FUNCTION ON!

You can tell I’m pissed off. Other members here are also ropeable.
In fairness to the club, the game was moved from Port at the last minute, so it’s not like they organized the function on a planned home game (not that it would stop them even if it was...)

Borthwick goalllllll

20-2

Quarter time

20-2

Goals to Wills, Lane, Borthwick

It looks like again the club are going to snub the VFL in the form of any sort of coverage. Last season was a disgrace and this year hasn’t started well.
I’ve tried to contact them numerous times but all correspondence has been ignored by the club.

Borthwick bounces our third through from outside 50 as the siren sounds. Bit of a pause in celebrations as the ump blew his whistle, goal is paid.

Old fashioned wet weather scrap. Will be difficult to take much away from the game. Wells looks a class above on the few times he’s had it, McLarty good especially when placed behind the play.

I’m here. It’s freezing. It’s wet.

AND THE GLASSHOUSE IS CLOSED TO MEMBERS, WITH A NON FOOTY FUNCTION ON!

You can tell I’m pissed off. Other members here are also ropeable.

To be fair, it was a very late fixture change.

But also to be fair, the root cause of this problem is that they haven’t provided any shelter at the Holden Centre.

#designfault

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks like again the club are going to snub the VFL in the form of any sort of coverage. Last season was a disgrace and this year hasn’t started well.
I’ve tried to contact them numerous times but all correspondence has been ignored by the club.

It’s a joke.....it really is

At least we have kiss cam still :drunk:

Lyrics from a Redgum song

"Travel all over the countryside, ask the Leylands ask the Leylands, f*%&ck it up in a four wheel drive, ask the Leyland Brothers!!!"
Nearly ever episode they where either bogged or broken down.

Same.. I to have sent messages and heard nothing

Jordon Lisle kicks a goal

20-8

Lisle again

20-14

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 2 - Collingwood vs Port Melbourne at Olympic Park Oval (Pies lost 47-63 #BoroughIrkedUs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back