Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep! A combination of shocking kicking for goal, some really influential umpiring decisions, some really dumb decisions by our players all night.
Game should have been over well before half time.
As numb as I've felt after a game, we lost it. The Pies just accepted our gift.
Yea the teams only in year one of its 3 year rebuild so all those things (beyond umpires) are expected really. As longs as we are not seeing the same thing again and again three years from now, then the club is tracking really well.

flipping over this shit, we never learn from our mistakes or know how to finish a game. Gold Coast, Carlton (Brock McLean goal) and now tonight. Why?! Why!!!!?????

For the love of God tell me why Vickery plays on with a straightforward shot at goal?
They are idiots, fair dinkum idiots.
Milk the clock, go back and slot it. We win.

I'm going to have to find the clip that was posted today

That's not even what I'm talking about. That shot didn't lose is the game. Did you see Danger last week? He missed 2 back to back sitters and still was bog.

Yep. Midfielders miss sitters because they've ran 1km in the few minutes leading up to their set shot. But the campaigners on the couch with a beer in one hand and the remote in the other could kick it with their eyes closedown.

Last edited:
Who actually watches a ****ing press conference? What can you take out of it apart from the robotic, soft, generic bullshit they spew out all over the TV? The only indicator for us is if we come out and smash Adelaide in a week's time, then we will know if the loss actually meant something to our group. Right now, I think it ****ing doesn't

Yep. Midfielders miss sitters because they've ran 1km in the few minutes leading up to their set shot. But the campainers on the couch with a beer in one hand and the remote in the other could kick it with their eyes closed.
The campaigners on the couch with a beer in their hand aren't paid hundreds of thousands a year to kick a leather ball around either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK. Lurked for long enough (long enough to remember Santa Claws, not long enough to get any of the Griggs as ruckman jokes). My opinions on tonights game and the teanm in general:

Houli - accused of squibbing it a bit, but **** me, close to our most important player week in week out. Everyone is hoping Yarran can be a duplicate of him. Underated role because we have SFA players capable of doing it.
K Mac - Thought he looked good tonight - reasonable option for filling in down back as needed, but big unit should have more confidence in breaking a few tackles.
Astbury - I thought he did his job well - Darcy Moore had a little hot streak, but it wasn't him or Cloke that got off the leash.
****in Alex ****in Fasolo. How come its unknown dick heads like this that rip us a new one?
Martin - probably our best midfielder. Does what he does, should have a licence to do what he wants.
Riewoldt - typical game from him. I feel he is our most valuable player. Take him out of our team & our forward line is basically a pack of spuds.
Short - Couldn't ask for more on debut. Had 2/3 of our goals in the first half. Don't know if his defensive pressure/ tackles was on par with the golden child Daniel Rioli, but at least one of these 2 should have a permanent small forward spot in the team.

They refused to ask questions....
Dimma, why are your players constantly making leads when a forward has a shot from 30 out? Is that a tactic dimma? Forwards who are paid handsomely to kick goals, Dimma?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Back