Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

God I wish we had a player like Treloar. Turned the heat up when the game was in the balance while ours switched off. I'd give up anyone to get him.
lol troll account is obvious. treloar spudded it up tonight couldnt hit a target

lol troll account is obvious. treloar spudded it up tonight couldnt hit a target
That was the case earlier in the game, but as I said, he switched on when it mattered at the end. When does Cotch ever step up when the game's in the balance?

Griffiths out for Lennon.
Vlaustin out (reported) for Batchelour
Hunt gets 1 more week IMO.
He is better than Steve Morris.
We can't afford to give Castagna a go just yet.

IMO this year we will go backwards.
It could be a case of taking 1 step back to take 2 forward

Honestly before every single ******* game they should be remembering this loss. Learn from it and make sure it never happens again, because that was the worst loss ive probably ever experienced

Mate, this side is just weak i think. There are so many famously bad losses like this that you think should be a checkpoint in their development.

Less than 12 months ago we lost to a sickly Melbourne side after Tom Hafey died FFS, every year we start off like a bunch of amateurs and take 8-10 weeks to get our motor running. It's pathetic.

You guys blaming the umpires are ******* hilarious. Stop trying to pretend that we are better than bottom 6.
We are better than bottom six, our win loss over the last three years indicates this.
The majority of the blame must lie with the playing group tonight but the umpiring in that last qtr was influential, no doubt in my mind. It shouldn't have mattered because we should have been out of sight.
It will be a long and difficult season as there are no real easybeats apart from the Druggies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunt and Griffiths out next week.

Hunt had a mare, particularly in the third. Clangers/turnovers and free kicks all cost us enormously tonight.

Griff I want to be huge but he offers nothing. He could be cut and I doubt he'd be picked up by another club.

Grimes also out due to injury, so minimum three changes.

Goal kicking practice all week. Some terrible misses tonight - if only one more had gone through the game is ours.

Forwards need to be instructed that if they mark inside the arc and are not on the boundary lines me then they need to go back and have a shot (obviously pass it if a man is free in the goal square). WTF was Vickery thinking?

I know and I agree ...but it's always what if what if ...we just seem to be a dumb dumb dumb panicky side that never learns ..and lardwick moves in the coaches box at the speed of continental drift ...which is about a metre a year ...it just doesn't seem to change from year to year ..this infestation of dumb game killing footballers and a coach that's to slow to react ..and at the media conferences it's always the same ..oh player X knows not to do that ..don't know why he did ...but still plays these guys week in week out after that

Mate, this side is just weak i think. There are so many famously bad losses like this that you think should be a checkpoint in their development.

Less than 12 months ago we lost to a sickly Melbourne side after Tom Hafey died FFS, every year we start off like a bunch of amateurs and take 8-10 weeks to get our motor running. It's pathetic.

We shouldve learnt our lessons from last year especially after losing to North in the finals
How many lessons do they need

As an outsider, was a great game but Adam Treloar won the game in the last 5 minutes. No wonder 3 clubs went very hard for him. Him and Fasolo were the match winners.

Hey guys...

Just wondering if Troy Chaplain is any chance of playing next week...

Was going to put him in my dream team
nah we only roll him out to kick goals against you spuds Troy+Chaplin+AFL+Rd+17+Richmond+v+Port+5GhNnxKxGY7l.jpg chappy.jpg chappy.jpg chappyplane..jpg 224416_c468440a859cf0e8ee8f925fd70df202.jpg chappyplane.jpg

I think that makes it worse, because in the last half of the year we turn it on and show we can genuinly be good. We just cant do it for a full season and finals. Part of our problem is depth, look at teams like the dogs and their depth, once our top players like lids, edwards, maric etc are out we are completely ****ed. And the bottom players in our team are not as good as the top teams, players like hampson, taylor hunt, steve morris arent good enough if you want a flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Back