Round 2 v Gold Coast, Sunday Evening @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, so let me know your argument for why he's had a good game.

Geary hits Kosis left tit, Kosi boots a goal from the 50m paint.

Never said he's had a good game freaky one, you're trying to insert words into my mouth because I disagreed with your outlandish comment. Kosi has contributed, he's been a viable target, had several assists, taken some strong marks and kicked goals. Is there a player on our list who could have done better? Probably, probably not, who knows.

I'd be scolding Cripps & Gilbert and giving Steven a bit of a "see what happens when you try hitting a target and running?" before I even thought of speaking to Kosi about fading out of games.

Because Stanley is there.
Riewoldt is there.
Macca drifts forward.

Do we really need a 4th tall demanding that same attention?

I am not there to see his work off the ball, if any, but you are just hating sir.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geary hits Kosis left tit, Kosi boots a goal from the 50m paint.

Never said he's had a good game freaky one, you're trying to insert words into my mouth because I disagreed with your outlandish comment. Kosi has contributed, he's been a viable target, had several assists, taken some strong marks and kicked goals. Is there a player on our list who could have done better? Probably, probably not, who knows.

I'd be scolding Cripps & Gilbert and giving Steven a bit of a "see what happens when you try hitting a target and running?" before I even thought of speaking to Kosi about fading out of games.

Because Stanley is there.
Riewoldt is there.
Macca drifts forward.

Do we really need a 4th tall demanding that same attention?

I am not there to see his work off the ball, if any, but you are just hating sir.
I admit, he has contributed. But the fact that he consistently goes missing for 80% of the game just isn't good enough. Kosi really needs to play 4 quarters, bobbing up for a goal or two as a key forward isn't what should be happening. I'm by no means a Kosi hater, just frustrated at his lack of consistency as I'm sure every St Kilda supporter is.

Well played Saints. Riewoldt gut running, clunking marks was really good to see.
Armitage played best game for a long time. Goddard solid as a rock. Fisher did what he does best. Milera, Steven very lively and influential. Stanley I believe is on the cusp of being a good player. Geary and Simpkin gutsy efforts.Newnes good first game.Lenny it´s great to see you out there.It may have only been the Suns who were pretty poor but I think this is a big confidence builder and sends a message to the comp, Don´t write us off yet we are not gonna slide like most are tipping.

Weren't you saying last week that he had small man syndrome and should be sacked? :rolleyes:

What else did I say you selective quoting saintsrfreak?

You want me to dig it up from the archives and post it?

Kicking with a 2-3 goal wind down by 5 points at 3/4 time and playing two rucks in the backline when their Newbie Ruck is subbed.

Watters cost us 4 points last week.

Get over it saintsrfreak.

Beating a development team that has been in the league for one season by 92 points is great.

I'm not complaining about today but last week any Saints fan with any idea about the game would have to be livid with the result.

What else did I say you selective quoting saintsrfreak?

You want me to dig it up from the archives and post it?

Kicking with a 2-3 goal wind down by 5 points at 3/4 time and playing two rucks in the backline when their Newbie Ruck is subbed.

Watters cost us 4 points last week.

Get over it saintsrfreak.

Beating a development team that has been in the league for one season by 92 points is great.

I'm not complaining about today but last week any Saints fan with any idea about the game would have to be livid with the result.
It's just that I find your congratulating of Watters quite contrary to your opinion of last week that he should be sacked. You shouldn't base your entire opinion of him as a coach on the result of that week's game.

It's just that I find your congratulating of Watters quite contrary to your opinion of last week that he should be sacked. You shouldn't base your entire opinion of him as a coach on the result of that week's game.

I didn't say he should be sacked.

You should choose your words carefully there pal.

I said he was responsible for the loss. And guess what.....?

Scott Watters was responsible for the loss against Port Adelaide.

Why do you think the Saints lost last week saintrsfreak? :confused:

Good solid overall win. Very happy with Armitage's game, he would have been close to losing his place but bounced back really well with 22 touches, 10 tackles and disposal efficiency of 91%. Stanley also was very good. To be fair, it was only Gold Coast but still good signs for the future. I'd keep the same team in for next week. Well played Roo as well.

I didn't say he should be sacked.

You should choose your words carefully there pal.

I said he was responsible for the loss. And guess what.....?

Scott Watters was responsible for the loss against Port Adelaide.

Why do you think the Saints lost last week saintrsfreak? :confused:
I'm not gonna look through the archives but I distinctly remember you saying to sack him.
Whatever, I couldn't care less anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 v Gold Coast, Sunday Evening @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back