Prediction Round 20, 2024 - Changes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is Darling back exactly?

All it likely does is push J Williams onto the bench more, playing more as a back up ruck I guess, after he played well in a more balanced forward line last week.

Makes no sense to me.
Darling playing at HF at training so will be a case of pushing Hutchison elsewhere to play Darling.

Thats the replacement being made with that one.

Question is where will Hutchison play. Either wing or sub really

FWIW the Witherden call especially is a good one, but I can't for the life of me understand how Luke Edwards is getting game time and development ahead of your Hall, Johnston types. Surely he's nailed on for delisting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW the Witherden call especially is a good one, but I can't for the life of me understand how Luke Edwards is getting game time and development ahead of your Hall, Johnston types. Surely he's nailed on for delisting?
Its Petch vs Lukd Edwards

Johnston seems to be being moved to HB and Hall is not possible of playing HF/wing so isnt that option

Hall should just be the sub for whoever they want as the sub out of Hutchison/Culley

Baffling that one of the glaring deficiencies against St Kilda was the failure to lay a single tackle inside 50, and the response is to make the forward line even taller.

Freo will rebound the ball so fast we won’t even see it leave.

Baffling that one of the glaring deficiencies against St Kilda was the failure to lay a single tackle inside 50, and the response is to make the forward line even taller.

Darling is top 20 in AFL for tackles inside 50....

Im not sure adding him in will worsen that problem

Not being flippant because I’m not a fan of the inclusion, but I actually think Jack Darling will be a good addition for forward half pressure. He’s been one of the best contributors for it this year (aside from Cripps who has dropped off in the last few weeks sadly)

Witherden out was a no brainer he's been so poor it not funny.
Yeo, waterman and McGovern in are a given.

For the life of me I don't get the darling selection. What has he done to deserve a call up?
Land of the giants forward line again and Freo are just going to run it out of our forward line with ease.

Not being flippant because I’m not a fan of the inclusion, but I actually think Jack Darling will be a good addition for forward half pressure. He’s been one of the best contributors for it this year (aside from Cripps who has dropped off in the last few weeks sadly)
Dare say thats why he has been included in the side. which is a massive indictment on the rest of the forwards.

No comments on Witho, Jones and Petch out? Think Chesser is sensible, back to WAFL to get some time on ball an dhopefully rack up some numbers
I'll go first. A great start!

Now Bazzo to replace Rotham. Next week hopefully?

And a small to replace JD. Who could that be? Without Long or Brockman surely there's another cab ready at the rank for a test run?
Can't see the 'land of giants' suddenly and miraculously working now when it hasn't in the past. It means Maric and Hutch must mostly play elsewhere. And Culley must play mostly in the middle where it's crowded or forwarded where it's crowded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back