Autopsy Round 20, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuine nuffy takes from Freo supporters still continuing unchecked on social media.

Major positive out of the Derby for mine!
Social media is still ****ing full of it. They would have to be close to the nuffiest, most entitled fan base in the league 🤢
I made a tongue in cheek reply to a Facebook post re: Josh Drapers rising star nomination after 6 kicks and 0 tackles... Ended up with someone threatening to hunt me down and kill me, and another response referencing my wife. Needless to say I deleted the original comment and will be avoiding having an opinion on certain social media channels moving forward :oops:. What a cesspool.

I made a tongue in cheek reply to a Facebook post re: Josh Drapers rising star nomination after 6 kicks and 0 tackles... Ended up with someone threatening to hunt me down and kill me, and another response referencing my wife. Needless to say I deleted the original comment and will be avoiding having an opinion on certain social media channels moving forward :oops:. What a cesspool.
i rarely comment on social media. full of numpties and wanna be influencers.

Social media comment sections in general. Back in the day hate speech/bullying and etc all got moderated hidden but not now they have given up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 20, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back