Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

13/1509 (c)
Farked up by loopholing Shaw onto the ground and taking SP Scharenberg off though. Lost 20 points god damnit! :mad::thumbsdown:
umm...i'll take 10 of those off you for replying to bank the 80 instead of shazza. I;ll shut the F up from here on. Ye Olde reverse market indicator strikes again :rolleyes:

I base my loopiness on asking a dumb q so i never complicate the decision and just do it (+ or - 15pts)...in this case "is shazza more likely to score 65 or 95".
Yeah great :rolleyes:. Shazza seriously starting to look like a nice 85+ avge D6

I've overcome a despicable start (I didn't think I could win any of my leagues) to be in with a chance in all games. 5 players last night with a lowest score of 114.

Now the tough questions.

Take T Lynch's 77 or back Nankervis in against the Hawks?

Captain T Mitch or D Martin?

Decisions decisions, game on the line.

Same dilemma as me mate re: Lynch vs Nank. My advice is keep an eye on the Melbourne weather as Nank was absolutely putrid in the wet vs GWS 2 weeks ago and was in fact statless at halftime in that game.

Titch vs Martin, go with your gut mate, but I would just be wary of Howe running with Dusty. I just hope Dusty smashes out a 150+ and Titch is kepted quiet for once (Both my opponent and I have him but he has the C on him).

Who wins
Him 109
Me Titch and Dusty
Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Nek minit they cancel each other out and get 52 each
Or one gets injured at the first bounce,
Or CD read this and troll me like they always do.
THIS SHIP IS UNSINKABLE!!!
Sink-the-Bismarck.jpg

Yeahh Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cant happen

Oh heavenly Dustin, i pray to thee that you don't impersonate a crab today.. :praying:

tenor.gif

Oh heavenly Dustin, i pray to thee that you don't impersonate a crab today.. :praying:

tenor.gif
It's Sunday.
The Hawks are the hardest team to score against in SC.
My cashie opposition has him as captain.
It's Sunday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of underperforming premos vs overperformers...

172+Rance+Sloane
vs
Dustyx2+Gray?

Even with the captain bonus 2 premos +172 should normally be a win, but man, rance and Sloane can really underdeliver when they want to, so I'm far from confident.

Have to play 2 of Steele, Nank & Greenwood, just not sure which 2. Would play Nank if he was going to ruck as the weather may mean a lot of ball ups & contested work but if he plays forward he could get bugger all. Can't loophole as Bayok is onfield as Capt.

Have to play 2 of Steele, Nank & Greenwood, just not sure which 2. Would play Nank if he was going to ruck as the weather may mean a lot of ball ups & contested work but if he plays forward he could get bugger all. Can't loophole as Bayok is onfield as Capt.
Steele & Greenwood

Absolutely pissing down here in Adelaide too, will be a scrap for Greenwood but I reckon that might suit him. I'd go Nankwood.

I'm stuffed in tragics 2 unless the tigers tag Titch real hard today.

Me: 1846/16(C)
Him: 1869/17 with the C on Titch.

My current projected is 2453 and I'm expected to lose by more than 50. Only unique to go is Greenwood. Need him to have an absolute blinder. We both have Titch but he has the C on him, which is why a quiet game from him is pretty much my only hope. Others to go are Yeo, Nank, Laird and Ryder.

If only Parsons wasnt so shit. It could have been a full on loophole mardi gras with a half decent fwd benchie today.
At 256K and yet another crap score he's not worth upgrading downgrading trading or looping. He's just hanging around like a s**tstain on my bowl...more like a piece of corn within the s**tstain on my bowl.
I roooooly hate that useless flog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back