Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need either titch or dusty as captain to get 105+Nank
So like a 305 as captain if Nank gets a 50 fml

umm...i'll take 10 of those off you for replying to bank the 80 instead of shazza. I;ll shut the F up from here on. Ye Olde reverse market indicator strikes again :rolleyes:

I base my loopiness on asking a dumb q so i never complicate the decision and just do it (+ or - 15pts)...in this case "is shazza more likely to score 65 or 95".
Yeah great :rolleyes:. Shazza seriously starting to look like a nice 85+ avge D6

All good mate.

Was only 20 points lost in the end. 79 Shaw to Shaz's 99.

But yeah, agree with what you say about Shaz. He is looking like a reliable D6 option now along with Ryan at D5. :thumbsu:

If those 2 can hold the fort back there for the next few weeks then it allows me to have Shaw on the bench as emergency or to loophole.

And Lloyd can get swung down to mid bench as cover and loophole purposes via North Hibberd.

Suddenly my team is looking alot more flexible with some decent bench cover! :)

Can't decide whether to C dusty or titch, not wanting to settle for treloars 116 Vc, opinions??

Titch rarely has a bad one. Dusty can. The upside on Dusty isnt that much more.

Might come down to whether Hardwick feels the same about Titchs possession value as Buckley does. Dont know if we have a great clamp them down man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK. Need to vent.

Long story short; season over. Done. Dusted.

Would like to thank, first and foremost, the SC Gods for bending me over and royally ****ing me in the anoos.

I narrowed the VC and C down to Gawn, Doch, Bont, Oliver, and even fleetingly Macrae (given his form of late). Who did I choose? Well, initially I decided upon Oliver VC and Bont C, with Doch playing only 20 odd mins after Oliver began his match it would have been too quick a turnaround to do. BUT having put the VC on Oliver and seeing he was projected <100 at QT, I quickly panicked and thought i've got time to whack the C on Doch 5 mins before his game was to start, why not. What harm was there; he hadn't dropped below 100 in 14 rounds, so it was a safe bet, yeah?

Doch scores 75.

Meanwhile, of the others; Gawn 160, Bont 127, Oliver 110, Macrae 162.

In fact, Doch has so far scored the third lowest of any of the 14 players to have played, with only Lloyd and Witherden scoring lower than him. So I could have put the C on my EMG in Newman and he would have scored more than him if I played him. **** ME!

And with that folks, ends my SC season. 0 trades. 0 hope.

One decision in the end, has ended me when it could have saved my year. Oh, and did I mention having to cop a 0 thanks to JPK/Witts/Danger?

One Elimination Final is done, whilst my Qualifying Final in another league is all over unless JJK/Roberton pull out a Gawn/Macrae type score.

Ranking of 1,295 will quickly become 12,095 after this horrid week.

Only solace is I honestly don't GAF anymore when Sloane inevitably churns out his usual garbage of 35~ due to him not being a good enough player to shake a tag, and moreso because the Adelaide coaching staff have 0 answers to helping their best player break free and would happily sit on their hands and idiotically mumble "Oh, DeRp he's a good enough player to break a tag DeRp, we have full confidence in him despite him being tagged into obscurity since round 10 DeRpItY DeRp"

**** SC YOU STEAMING PILE OF SHIT!!! :mad::(:'(

I'm stuffed in tragics 2 unless the tigers tag Titch real hard today.

Me: 1846/16(C)
Him: 1869/17 with the C on Titch.

My current projected is 2453 and I'm expected to lose by more than 50. Only unique to go is Greenwood. Need him to have an absolute blinder. We both have Titch but he has the C on him, which is why a quiet game from him is pretty much my only hope. Others to go are Yeo, Nank, Laird and Ryder.
Ex-basketballer should be good in the rain....;):drunk:

Last edited:
15/1769(c-fyfe) I think its enuff to get the week off. pffftt....the silly bugger had Lloyd and Franklin :D

Woke up with the silly notion of trading Greenwood to Sloane :eek: My gut says DO IT. My head says to save the trade.

If you're going to win then complete waste!
It's the last game so assess then.

Oh FFS! I just realised I forgot to put the f*cking Scharenberg on the field.
Which means i'm going to be getting another donut and i'm currently 1377/17. F*cking shits.
I can't be f*cked anymore. See yas in 6 months campaigners!
I suggest you spend that time taking a long look at yourself in the mirror! :D

Billings and Sloane have good games and I'm in my cash league prelim.

Would've been a guarantee, but I had Lloyd and Witherden on the field, and Ryan and Scharenberg on the bench....

All good mate.

Was only 20 points lost in the end. 79 Shaw to Shaz's 99.

But yeah, agree with what you say about Shaz. He is looking like a reliable D6 option now along with Ryan at D5. :thumbsu:

If those 2 can hold the fort back there for the next few weeks then it allows me to have Shaw on the bench as emergency or to loophole.

And Lloyd can get swung down to mid bench as cover and loophole purposes via North Hibberd.

Suddenly my team is looking alot more flexible with some decent bench cover! :)
Did you end up using that last trade to Gawn?

12/1806(C). Will spew if I lose any of my matches by less than 13 points, because I took Kelly (VC) over Fyfe :eek:

But otherwise it looks like I nailed selection, leaving Lloyd and Stewart on the bench, with Ryan on the field :)

Today: Nank, JJK, Titch, Laird, Greenwood, Ryder - projected 2396, but it will be a close call in Tragics 2 :straining:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back