Game Day Round 23 vs. Brisbane, MCG, 4:35pm Saturday 17/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be more Relax at the Footy Next Week as I could not give a Shit about the Results

Good Chance Lions will Flog us by 10+ Goals

There is a podcast I listen to occasionally and the guy always predicts we'll lose by 10 goals. I always wonder if it's you lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine the ethos will continue to be 'play the minutes' at the club, but I really hope we see the below players play the final 2 games.

• Nathan Kreuger: Showed some promising signs before his concussion. I would be putting McStay on ice for the final two games and seeing what we have in Kreugs.

• Ed Allan: Has been in great form in the VFL, I think he would benefit greatly from these final two AFL games as a platform for his pre-season

• Reef McInnes: Has the talent, let's give him some full game time and see if he can prove something in the final 2 games.

• Finlay Macrae: Likely out the door at seasons end, why not play him and see what he could do in the final two games.

• Joe Richards: Looks a talent and has rival interest. Lets see if he delivers with 100% game time

Last edited:
I imagine the ethos will continue to be 'play the minutes' at the club, but I really hope we see the below players play the final 2 games.

• Nathan Kreuger: Showed some promising signs before his concussion. I would be putting McStay on ice for the final two games and seeing what we have in Kreugs.

• Ed Allan: Has been in great form in the VFL, I think he would benefit greatly from these final two AFL games as a platform for his pre-season

• Reef McInnes: Has the talent, let's give him some full game time and see if he can prove something in the final 2 games.

• Finlay Macrae: Likely out the door at seasons end, why not play him and see what he could do in the final two games.

• Joe Richards: Looks a talent and has rival interest. Lets see if he delivers with 100% game time

All this for...

In: Markov
Out: Richards

The season might be ‘done’, but it’s not over. We have two more games to try and win.

Fortunately our coach and his team will not be spitting the dummy like some posters on here. Who cares? I care, the coach cares, and the players care.

Hugely disappointed with our year, but we don’t throw in the towel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back