Game Day Round 23 vs. Brisbane, MCG, 4:35pm Saturday 17/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I was gonna say he goes into the ground much harder than just about anyone I've ever seen play the game.
Like this?
Breaking Olympic Games GIF by NBC Olympics

Gee lots of dislike for a player that actually played a few nice senior games this year in a very hard role
Didn’t hear about all his issues on queens birthday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can win absolutely win this

as long as we are eight goals up with 15 minutes to go
We're much better to be behind at 3QT, than ahead, because its like they have nothing to play for so they kinda cruise and then let the opposition in.
While if we were behind, at least it gives them the challenge of having to come from behind.

No need to speculate this week. You know what's gonna happen, we'll be up by 24 at 3/4 time and it'll end up being a nailbiter. Our percentage is so low it's not a factor, just win and hope others shit the bed.

We're much better to be behind at 3QT, than ahead, because (if we're ahead) its like the umpires have nothing to hide, play for so they kinda cruise around and then let make up any & every free-kick to pay the opposition with impunity in.
While if we we're behind, at least it gives the umps the challenge of having to at least pay us a free kick or two come from behind.
efa

The last dance at the last chance saloon on Saturday. Pies paying 250 for the flag was too tempting for me. Get in, get hot and that’s all we need to do.

Just don’t allow yourself to think about opportunities squandered this season 🤮
It sure would be nice to wipe the smug off their faces (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back