Autopsy Round 4, 2023: St.Kilda v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchito Masterclass

c71f040c5127e131b6497e1821297d4b.jpg

The Easter Bunny is absolutely SHREDDING “Killing In The Name Of” at the foot of the Spencer St footbridge steps right now… 🤘🏻

IMG_8216.gif

Last edited:

The media are going to go ballistic on the hype for Owens - contested ball winning , goal kicking marking target are the hardest players to get - Fyfe , Dangerfield , Bont would not of had 19 contested possessions by the time they played 10games - he most probably picked up 3 brownlow votes as well.
Bont 12 CP's in game 7, Fyfe had 13 in game 5 and Dangerfield had 9 in game 5

That's their best in their first 10 games

is there no late saturday show on kayo anymore? the stream cut to the masters after like 1 ad break

We were on the second Foxtel stream, when they went live it was golf and then BAM game, no wonder soon as that ended they just closed it out and went straight to normal programming so everyone can crap on about the Port v Swans game on the main channel.

No preshow = no staff giving a shit = no post show.

They're not just good footballers but they seem like good campaigners.

The young blokes of Owens, Windy, Nas all seem like good eggs. The photos of Owens with his mates last weekend celebrating. He might go hard as anyone when the game is in play, but seems like a good campaigner off the field.
A group of young, driven men who want to make the most of their careers and a coach who is facilitating it. Superb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never in my wildest imagination did I think we would be 4-0.

The next 2 in all honesty are just free hits. But *, I’d love to pinch one of them.
Collingwood eh but we can beat Carlton. Without a designated ruck I dunno how Collingwood will do though. You'd be surprised, effort can take you places you never thought possible. We are riding that wave now. Self-belief must be enormous.

The next 2 in all honesty are just free hits. But *, I’d love to pinch one of them.
I think Carltons start to the season is a little bit overstated
Drew with Richmond
Beat the cats who are tracking poorly
Beat GWS who are average
Beat North who are in contention for the #1 Pick

Can easily see us shutting them down

Next week is the interesting one and I am intrigued how we go against one of what I believe are the two benchmarks the other being Melbourne

Mitch Owens you star! When has a Saints 11 game player ever had such an impact on games. What an absolute beast.

Saints keep finding a way!

Owens, Sinclair, Ross, Higgins, Marshall, Crouch, Wilkie, Stocker, Wood, Clark basically most of the side had a night out.

It was nice to finish game off, but still rest Marshall and take the sting out of the game.

Rest up lads a big week ahead to put the filth back in their boxes.

Ps I hope Bytels ankle is not too bad, the kid cant take a trick.

Last edited:

Do we play the pies next week , because they don't have a ruck , Howe is injuried , Cripps will be banned for for the usual Magpie dramas and there could well be another one before next week - take your pick between racism , pr0n or drugs on social media - just the way the Magpies roll.

Collingwood eh but we can beat Carlton. Without a designated ruck I dunno how Collingwood will do though. You'd be surprised, effort can take you places you never thought possible. We are riding that wave now. Self-belief must be enormous.
I just wish we had Steele and one of king/Membrey for them.

I’m loving the journey. But a part of wants to know right now if we are actually a “good” side

I think Carltons start to the season is a little bit overstated
Drew with Richmond
Beat the cats who are tracking poorly
Beat GWS who are average
Beat North who are in contention for the #1 Pick

Can easily see us shutting them down

Next week is the interesting one and I am intrigued how we go against one of what I believe are the two benchmarks the other being Melbourne

Yeah they weren't great against North. They've beaten (or not lost to) 4 teams with a W-D-L record of 4-1-9 so far

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

We used to be pals!!!

Do we play the pies next week , because they don't have a ruck , Howe is injuried , Cripps will be banned for for the usual Magpie dramas and there could well be another one before next week - take your pick between racism , pr0n or drugs on social media - just the way the Magpies roll.
I rate collingwood. They look unreal and they will push our midfield to its absolute limit without Steele.

You would really want a career night from Marshall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back