Toast Round 6 = Collingwood 123-81 Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d have to wonder how much better we would be if we had a dominant key forward in the side.I think we would have won that game by a hell of a lot more if we had such a player on our list.
Don’t you think it was a strategy to go small in the fwd line today?
When ND took the ball in the 2nd QTR from the bounce, and kicked a torpedo chaos ball in to fwd which ultimately led to the Lipinski goal - it spoke volumes for how we were setting up the game.
We wanted to exploit their slow tall backs which we did brilliantly.
A key fwd would’ve been unlikely to add much today.

Coaching and game plan was superb today.

Last edited:

Don’t you get that it was a strategy to go small in the fwd line today?
When ND took the ball in the 2nd QTR from the bounce, and kicked a torpedo chaos ball in to fwd which ultimately led to the Lipinski goal - it spoke volumes for how we were setting up the game.
We wanted to exploit their slow tall backs which we did brilliantly.
A key fwd would’ve been unlikely to add much today.

Coaching and game plan was superb today.
Bobby's paddock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great performances by Lippa and WHE.

Deserves to be acknowledged.

Shout out to WHE, Cox and Lipinski. Fantastic performances.

With about 8 minutes left in the 2nd, Nick Daicos had 6 touches with no impact. He finished with 30 (15 contested), 8 clearances, 14 score involvements and 757 metres gained. Great performance.
Kudos to all three, especially WHE who had his best game in forever. Far out. Multiple contested marks!!!!!

Nick was massive too

He’ll be a top 5 player in the competition - Has all the attributes.

As definitive a number 1 selection there has been for an age. Super impressive footballer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
JHF is so reminiscent of a young Buckley.

So is the match day thread worth reading? 😂😂😂😂

Big test next week on ANZAC Day, SANFL clubs should be belted at the MCG.
Aww always good for a laugh, lucky I reminded myself that we're reigning premiers in that first quarter and didn't embarrass myself!

We all do it, so I won’t single out anyone. But the first few pages during first quarter are a good read 😂. What an insane turnaround.

3 wins 3 losses. A positive is we’ve played 3 of the current top 4 teams. Slowly building our season.

I mean, given we played as poorly as we've played all season, you can't really blame anyone

That was beyond deplorable in the first quarter

Particularly coming of a 2 week break when the excuse most of the season has been "short breaks"

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 6 = Collingwood 123-81 Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back