Prediction Round 8: Changes Vs North Melbourne + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If Pearce still has a bit of a niggle with his ankle, then would be good to give him a rest vs North especially as their big fwd in Larkey may be in strife and rubbed out for the game with that tunnelling on Lewis Young last night.

Ins: Darcy, Young, Chapman
Out: Meek, Pearce, Walker

If also resting Mundy, bring in Ras

This - we should take the opportunity to get Erasmus into the side. Pearce must rest - maybe for a couple. Never the best kick, he had no trust in his foot yesterday.

Logue is undroppable. Sends a terrible message if he gets dropped and say oh you did great, but it’s for structure. Big reason why the team has won the last fortnight.

In: Young, Chapman, Darcy
Out: Tucker, Walker, Meek

Walker needs a WAFL run. Just to tidy up decision making and assertiveness.
Tucker. Yeah you can’t drop anyone else based on the last fortnight. It’s him.

The decision is made easier because Alex Pearce won’t play next week. So Griff stays right where he is.
Chapman comes in for Pearce.
Young for Brandon who takes the sub role.
Darcy is back for Meek.

Yeah give Pearce a rest. Despite some clangers he did end up playing a good game.

Tucker played well. He showed some steel in his 100th. Aish was dependable. Acres is now the God of football.

Walker out, Treacy out and Pearce rested.

Darcy, Chappy and Young in.

I have no idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah give Pearce a rest. Despite some clangers he did end up playing a good game.

Tucker played well. He showed some steel in his 100th. Aish was dependable. Acres is now the God of football.

I have no idea

You want to go back to the 3 rucks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea
Only way Treacy is dropped is if Taberner is back.
No chance of Meek and Darcy both playing. Sucks for meek but it’s just the way it is unfortunately

Could have sworn I saw Pearce limp after kicking a couple of times. I'd rest him, and I think Walker is probably the first small to get pushed out of the team.

Out: Meek, Pearce, Walker

In: Darcy, Chapman, Young
I think Walker stays in, unless we want to get destroyed by small forwards again. We had Young and Chapman in when Rachelle and Higgins tore us a new one.

It would be a good idea to give Alex Pearce a weeks rest in my view. He looked a bit proppy out there today. Maybe his ankle is not fully recovered and with the 6 day break it would be a risk to play him if there was any doubt. Chapman, Young and Sean Darcy for Walker, Alex Pearce and Meek would be my changes or perhaps Walker stays in with Tucker going out and Aish to play more wing. Tucker was decent today though.
Absolutely, if you have Kayo have a look around the 9.08 minutes to go mark in the third quarter. Pearce was noticeably proppy after kicking down the line using his right foot. Given Fyfe described Optus ground surface earlier this year as still being 'very hard' I think giving Pearce the week off (managing) would be a wise thing to do given Larkey likely to be suspended. Freo have more than adequate coverage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 8: Changes Vs North Melbourne + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back