Rounds 11, 12 & 13 - Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 13 Trades

So with Brown out this week Im thinking I could try and get Chapman in finally.
Chapman = $599100
Brown = $390000
Bank = $79000

Meaning I need $130,000 more to get Chapman. The only option I have is to downgrade Phil Davis ($255,500).
Which means I need a forward who is a) going to play, and b) is worth less than $125,000.

Any ideas for such player?

Since Hargrave has been named;

Maguire to Hargrave. Straight swap, what do you think?

Only 7 trades left at the moment. So i'm keeping it tight. Shame about Maguire, he's probably the only player in my team that doesn't have premium capabilities and it requires 2 trades to get one. Which is what i can't afford to do at the moment.

what would peoples decision be with either trading nason or silvagni for the new west coast rookie named this week?? what player would you offload out of the 2? one has to go in order for me then to get chapman for brown. cheers.

So with Brown out this week Im thinking I could try and get Chapman in finally.
Chapman = $599100
Brown = $390000
Bank = $79000

Meaning I need $130,000 more to get Chapman. The only option I have is to downgrade Phil Davis ($255,500).
Which means I need a forward who is a) going to play, and b) is worth less than $125,000.

Any ideas for such player?
Benjamin Griffiths and Ricky Henderson (assuming he's named next week) are due to play their third game this round. I don't think either have great JS but playing for bottom sides should see them get a few games.

Benjamin Griffiths and Ricky Henderson (assuming he's named next week) are due to play their third game this round. I don't think either have great JS but playing for bottom sides should see them get a few games.

thinking exactly the same thing

Since Freo have named Roberton it saves me from a dounut - Maguire (Webberly, Roberton)

So no trades for me again this week. :eek:

Wow, this will be the 3rd week in a row that I haven't traded. Ha! Ha! :p

I think I have learnt some new found control from the SC gods or something. Still 5 trades intact. :D:thumbsu:

PS.

I love you Mark Harvey. xox

Since Hargrave has been named;

Maguire to Hargrave. Straight swap, what do you think?

Only 7 trades left at the moment. So i'm keeping it tight. Shame about Maguire, he's probably the only player in my team that doesn't have premium capabilities and it requires 2 trades to get one. Which is what i can't afford to do at the moment.

Might not even play. Could see WB leaving their side unchanged apart from Johnson in, with Minson, Stack, Eagleton and Moles.

Wait until tomorrow, to make sure. There isn't anyone else to upgrade to such as Hurn or Shaw, is there?

Even then, Hargrave has been pretty bad so far this season. Can't you wait until he gets into some form?

Might not even play. Could see WB leaving their side unchanged apart from Johnson in, with Minson, Stack, Eagleton and Moles.

Wait until tomorrow, to make sure. There isn't anyone else to upgrade to such as Hurn or Shaw, is there?

Even then, Hargrave has been pretty bad so far this season. Can't you wait until he gets into some form?

Only have 391,800 to spend or something! The only cover on bench is Webberley and P.Davis, there is a good chance i'll be stuck with another donut if i don't get rid of Maguire this weekend.

BUT, just had a look, Jason Gram is due back for Rd 14 and has a very high B/E and would be able to land him as a straight swap, but not sure on how many donuts i can handle. lol

Gram could be more beneficial in the longer run than a Hargrave it seems.

If you dont have ROK, and you do have J Brown, would the majority of you do a straight swap? I have 6 trades, side is settled, looking at doing this trade now..

Only have 391,800 to spend or something! The only cover on bench is Webberley and P.Davis, there is a good chance i'll be stuck with another donut if i don't get rid of Maguire this weekend.

BUT, just had a look, Jason Gram is due back for Rd 14 and has a very high B/E and would be able to land him as a straight swap, but not sure on how many donuts i can handle. lol

If I was you Ed, I would be seriously having a look at Daniel Pratt, his last 2 weeks show that he is starting to regain some form and confidence and this guy is a proven prem scorer in Supercoach.. It also get the unique factor about him, he could tear it up with a big 150+ and it will give you the egde on most teams ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to downgrade mcguire to get some cash who should I go with Taylor hunt, Ricky Henderson or Dylan roberton? Need help please!!

If I was you Ed, I would be seriously having a look at Daniel Pratt, his last 2 weeks show that he is starting to regain some form and confidence and this guy is a proven prem scorer in Supercoach.. It also get the unique factor about him, he could tear it up with a big 150+ and it will give you the egde on most teams ;)

Interesting, i suppose given my price range i could take a punt on a player like Pratt. Also, given that most players under 390k are going to be up and down as far as scoring goes it could be a decent pick if he gets back to his 99avg of 2008.

Also, even more to regret the Waters for H.Shaw at the time. Had i chosen Hurn at the time i could have easily done Maguire to H.Shaw in a straight one this week no dramas. :mad:

Isn't Davis supposed to be back this week?

Can't think of many names really. Could try Roberton, but doubt that he has great JS.

So I am looking for a downgrade midfielder for L. Jetta to get some cash to get Chapman in for Brown (I have 103k in the bank)

The 2 choices seem to be MacMillan from the Roos and Stevens from the Eagles.

I was leaning towards Koby Stevens but there are concerns regarding his fitness (had PO over the preseason) so I don't know how much game time he will actually get/how many games he will end up playing.

What do ppl think ??? Stevens or MacMillan or a junk midfielder who can also play forward to allow me move players in and out of my midfield/forward line ???

bring in rioli or goodes?

and why? or maybe boomer harvey?

im leaning towards rioli!

bring in rioli or goodes?

and why? or maybe boomer harvey?

im leaning towards rioli!

I have Rioli, he is only going to go up in price now.. But then again, Goodes is possibly going to drop in price soon.. I dunno about Harvey, seems very hot and cold. He started off at $499k.

What should I do about Goose?

I have $157k still in the bank.

I could trade Goose out for Grundy..

Then trade out J.Brown for one of Didak, D.Thomas, S.Johnson, A.Goodes?

I dont know who for though..

Thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back