Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw that movie thought it was weird lol usually weird is good but not this time.
It wasnā€™t my fav Tarantiono at first but after a few watches I got it and love it now.

Idk why no one seems to sell it after 5pm. You can get kits to make at home but Iā€™d never go through enough of the pearls to justify it and they donā€™t last that long :(
Yeah I leave it as a treat, we always went to Springvale for it

Yeah I leave it as a treat, we always went to Springvale for it
I mostly get it via Uber Eats now as the shops that sell it around here are in the middle of a shopping centre that I wonā€™t go near. But I ainā€™t paying the aforementioned delivery fee that costs almost as much as the drink.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Participating state, stats, stat from the Bombers match:

participation_activity_after_rd06.jpg

After dropping away a bit last week, the Roys consolidated with 16 players and one ex- and potentially re-player in Chezzalenko Reborn showing for the game against the Baghdad Bombers. Sorry Chezz I can't list you here yet, until you are officially listed!

We're now hitting the mid-term and a couple have dropped off but the showing was still strong, despite a well-known theme of matches versus the league's Kelvin Cunningtons rarely have high attractive pull.

Those Who Rose (all who placed more content than the previous round) : Aristotle Pickett , Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever , Dingster , hotchilli , JackNah_8 , Lore , _Mike_ , Mooch , Supersuns , TedDougChris , Zevon . Not surprising as the previous week was easily our quietest of the season.

View attachment 1228497

After dropping away a bit last week, the Roys consolidated with 16 players and one ex- and potentially re-player in Chezzalenko Reborn showing for the game against the Baghdad Bombers. Sorry Chezz I can't list you here yet, until you are officially listed!

We're now hitting the mid-term and a couple have dropped off but the showing was still strong, despite a well-known theme of matches versus the league's Kelvin Cunningtons rarely have high attractive pull.

Those Who Rose (all who placed more content than the previous round) : Aristotle Pickett , Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever , Dingster , hotchilli , JackNah_8 , Lore , _Mike_ , Mooch , Supersuns , TedDougChris , Zevon . Not surprising as the previous week was easily our quietest of the season.
I don't think I can keep up with you in the chase for the ims award mate.

View attachment 1228497

My average is derped :(

I don't think I can keep up with you in the chase for the ims award mate.
Despair not, my finger-lickin' friend. I just applied for 6 jobs. One day I'll actually get one. Then I'll be posting hecka less!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Back