Rucci writes for the Melbourne Herald Sun?

Remove this Banner Ad

If I'm correct someone rang up KG and Cornesy about the article in recent days (Friday I think) and basically teed off at Rucci. To my suprise Cornesy actually pulled him up and said that there was not much in the article that you could disagree with (even if the wording could have been less antagonistic).... I got the feeling this guy was quite suprised that he wasn't getting the normal pro Crows Cornes love.

Grave Danger said:
This should be a subject for investigation by Media Watch - why has this article been suppressed for so long in the Adelaide paper? What has changed the minds of the editorial staff to publish this now? It's certainly not a slow news week as far as footy is concerned with trade week and the Desperate Crowswives soap opera playing out.

That's no doubt the reason for the change of heart - the AFC mafia has leant on The Advertiser to throw Rucci to the wolves as a diversion to the sordid McLeod - Hewitt - Edwards love triangle that is seriously sullying the TROSA brand...

lol I can't stop laughing at the "Desperate Crowswives" comment. :thumbsu:

Malibu#27 said:
If I'm correct someone rang up KG and Cornesy about the article in recent days (Friday I think) and basically teed off at Rucci. To my suprise Cornesy actually pulled him up and said that there was not much in the article that you could disagree with (even if the wording could have been less antagonistic).... I got the feeling this guy was quite suprised that he wasn't getting the normal pro Crows Cornes love.
Well mate, Cornes does have to work with him.

Grave Danger said:
This should be a subject for investigation by Media Watch - why has this article been suppressed for so long in the Adelaide paper?

Nothing sinister. The article was, in both the Tiser and the Herald Sun, tied to a Crows "season review" feature. Obviously the Hun was ready to publish theirs before the Tiser was.

Simple as that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rucci writes for the Melbourne Herald Sun?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back