Rumour Rumour File 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The information i was just given, indicates Carlton will be involved in a deal tommorow. Source wouldnt speculate as to who. Personally, I cant think of who it is, but my best bet would be either O'Hailpin out or a fringe player in.

Cheers Bib:thumbsu:
You would have to think the Blues would have to do something as time is slipping away.
I guess "trade week" includes weekend as well????:confused:

You're joking if you think we'd give up Astbury. He was an absolute steal at 35. Unless you throw Kreuzer our way, that is. ;)
You're joking if you think Grigg is worth a 3rd round pick.

Hmmm we scan your bottom-8 lists, look for players that might be comparable to the one you're allegedly getting and you say we are joking? :confused:

You're joking if you think Grigg is worth a 3rd round pick.

Hmmm we scan your bottom-8 lists, look for players that might be comparable to the one you're allegedly getting and you say we are joking? :confused:
Astbury will be a far better player than Grigg. He's our future CHB.

I don't recall where I said anything about a 3rd round pick. I didn't speculate as to what we have offered. I only know what we're NOT offering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's get fair dinkum here.

If we were in Richmond's position, we wouldn't be giving SFA for Grigg.

Let's just **** him off into the PSD and forget that he ever wore the #16.

Brad Hardie has just stated on 6PR radio in Perth that 10 contracted players have gone to sticks and swann and demanded Ratts is sacked.

Seriously we are turning into richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back