Ryan O'Keefe Wants to Leave Sydney for Melbourne - All Discussion Here!

Do you like ROK?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you want off carlton?

i think pick 6 should be off limits because he is 28 and will only offer so much, but he is an all-australian so give me your thoughts. (swan supporters)

Depends Rok has probably 3-4 years left if your club/recruiting believes next year and beyond you are capable of challenging for a flag and see Rok as the final piece of the jigsaw then pick 6 is worth it.

cats would love o'keefe on a HFF.... how about this scenario

kelly + 3rd rd. pick>>>>>>>>> o"keefe + 2nd rd. pick

would anyone be interested?????

So we trade ROK for Kelly and downgrade our 2nd rounder?!

So your saying Kelly is better than ROK:confused:.

You might want to add your first round to Kelly instead of the third round.

Apparently when a player turns 28, his abilities magically halve. That's my only explanation for some of these proposed trades.

i am saying kelly is better than o'keefe at this point but we have alot of midfielders and could afford to lose one, he's got another four years longer to play than o'keefe and he's been part of back to back grand final sides. i'd suggest you need midfielders and we could use rok on a hff.....

but from suggestions you think he is worth more than that.... good luck getting it

You are no longer the premiership team, average players like Kelly are no longer over rated by opposition fans. Deal with it

What would you fans be wanting from the saints?

3rd rounder + player for mine is what I think we will be offerng, draft picks are too important this year... The player will of course have to be of value, duh.... Name a layer swannies?

You are no longer the premiership team, duds like Kelly are no longer over rated by opposition fans. Deal with it

What would you fans be wanting from the saints?

3rd rounder + player for mine is what I think we will be offerng, draft picks are too important this year... The player will of course have to be of value, duh.... Name a layer swannies?

I would rather get pick 6 from the blues. We're only looking for draft picks this year i'm afraid. Thanks for coming though. :thumbsu:

i am saying kelly is better than o'keefe at this point but we have alot of midfielders and could afford to lose one, he's got another four years longer to play than o'keefe and he's been part of back to back grand final sides. i'd suggest you need midfielders and we could use rok on a hff.....

FYI ROK has also been part of back to back grand final sides. If you think Kelly is so good then ask yourself this, who would you rather have had on Saturday? I think the answer is pretty obvious. Trying to upgrade a pick on this deal is simply insulting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but from suggestions you think he is worth more than that.... good luck getting it
Lol

ROK >>>>>>>>> DAYLIGHT >>>>>>>>>>>> KELLY

You are no longer the premiership team, duds like Kelly are no longer over rated by opposition fans. Deal with it.

Since when is kelly a dud. i'm offering up suggestions for discussion. seems like little interest. no worries. maybe your overated lists will make it to a granny next year.....:eek:

I would rather get pick 6 from the blues. We're only looking for draft picks this year i'm afraid. Thanks for coming though. :thumbsu:
You won't be getting pick 6 for a 28 year old, plain and simple

Unless freo had pick 6.... but seriously, 2nd rounder will get this deal done, he is out of contract, swans have no bargaining power

Since when is kelly a dud. i'm offering up suggestions for discussion. seems like little interest. no worries. maybe your overated lists will make it to a granny next year.....:eek:
This is the sydney board, don't start a slag fest here. I was only saying what everyone else here already said, kelyl is nowhere near rok. And i think he is quite average anyways. Good in a good side, heck, I could look good in that midfield. See my point?

You won't be getting pick 6 for a 28 year old, plain and simple

Unless freo had pick 6.... but seriously, 2nd rounder will get this deal done, he is out of contract, swans have no bargaining power

His worth is dependent on his potential use in different teams. He wouldn't be worth a first round pick for the bombers because they're not in the flag market for atleast another 3 years but a team like carlton would have to seriously consider someone like ROK. He could put them in flag contention. He's a consistent hard worker who rarely is injured, he would be loved there.

I WISH okeefe would consider living in perth, imagine what we could get in a freo trade. :D

Maybe we will? I am sure if we do it will be considered OVER achieving which is something you certianly won't be seen as after choking on the weekend.

RoK is a superstar, I really hope Sydney don't get burned here. Unfortunately, you have little bargaining power, and a Nick Stevens situation would really crush you guys.

He is worth a round 1 pick + x. No doubt to me. Random potential or AA champion for three years, there is no question you take RoK.

It all comes down to which club needs him. I think at Geelong would be scary. But I doubt they can fit him in the salary cap. Hawthorn have no need for him unless we trade you something like Williams or Osborne, but they are loyal to the club and vica versa.

I see St. Kilda bidding, but Milne and Schneider are already filling that role, so perhaps Milne may be moving...

Collingwood have Thomas, Didak, and Medhurst, so a Didak trade + Pick for RoK would be the most likely scenario in my book. Not sure how I would feel about picking up Didak if I were you guys though.. is vomit an emotion?

Really tired of reading the old "no bargaining power" line from every Big Footy expert.

Do you really believe RoK will tell Sydney "Trade me to x or I'll go in the PSD and play for Melbourne" ? No, he wont. If a suitable trade isn't found he'll be playing for Sydney next year. I'm 99% sure of this!

Really tired of reading the old "no bargaining power" line from every Big Footy expert.

Do you really believe RoK will tell Sydney "Trade me to x or I'll go in the PSD and play for Melbourne" ? No, he wont. If a suitable trade isn't found he'll be playing for Sydney next year. I'm 99% sure of this!

Me too. . .

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I think three players will be involved in the trade.
Farren Ray
Ryan O'Keefe
Daniel Kerr
obviously draft picks will come involved ..but them players will be in it.. (I think :))

Think Lovett could be worked out in any deal done. He suits Sydney with his elite pace even though the smaller SCG won't be doing him any favours. Maybe 3rd rounder + Lovett for O' Keefe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back