Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"If I had to choose Alastair Clarkson or Hinkley, I'd choose Clarkson. If it was Adam Kingsley or Hinkley..... I'd choose Hinkley"

- Kane Cornes
I'm led to believe that Cornes is actually Latin for foot in mouth disease.

You are being quite unfair. Ken is trying his hardest, and has the support of the players and board. How many other clubs would love to get him as their coach?
I always wonder what would've happened if we'd let him go to the Gold Coast years ago. Probably would have a Premiership or two by now.

You are being quite unfair. Ken is trying his hardest, and has the support of the players and board. How many other clubs would love to get him as their coach?

I’m sure there’s a couple of clubs in the Ballarat Bundesliga who’d leap at the chance to have him waddle onto the field in his gumboots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely hate how the current version of the club sees the club.

Their response to this absolute shitshow will be got within a couple of goals of a very good team (that was horribly out of form).

Kicking nine million points (yeah we didn't take our chances).

We are horrible horrible to watch.

They honestly see supporters as a millstone around the clubs neck. That the success and attitudes of the past prevent success.

And when he does not succeed again this year it will be let's support him next year.

No. It needs to end.

Enough! Leave you bum or sack him you spineless sacks.

Here's a summary of all the clubs who want Ken as coach:

Thanks for reading.

The only reason he wont walk away and give the club a chance with a fresh voice, is because he's a selfish prick that wont get another AFL coaching gig because no club wants him.

I think in order to judge whether or not Simon Goodwin would be a good next coach you really have to look at the pros and cons.

Pros: He isn't Ken Hinkley.

Cons: He is Simon Goodwin.

On balance, I'd take it if it meant he could start in 2025.

Absolutely hate how the current version of the club sees the club.

Their response to this absolute shitshow will be got within a couple of goals of a very good team (that was horribly out of form).

Kicking nine million points (yeah we didn't take our chances).

We are horrible horrible to watch.

They honestly see supporters as a millstone around the clubs neck. That the success and attitudes of the past prevent success.

And when he does not succeed again this year it will be let's support him next year.

No. It needs to end.

Enough! Leave you bum or sack him you spineless sacks.
To be honest the the reason the club hasn't moved on Hinkley is because of people that keep condoning the rinse and repeat mediocrity, that is mainly people that pay for memberships and the people that attend.

It's a business, we are financial, the club's not on the bottom, this all makes sense to business people, not football people. So the predicament for supporters is do I not pay my membership and attend matches, unfortunately yes is the answer, short term pain for long term gain.

When Hinkley decides to **** off this club will be a mess, we have no draft picks, we will have to make do with our patchwork defense. We have missed our window imo so it doesn't look good going forward.

Hinkley would have sucked every possible draft pick and dollar for his selfish gain, when there's nothing more to take he will go.

The most selfish coach/man I have every seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back