Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be all for a Sack Koch, Davies or Richardson sign as well. I want those guys to cop the same amount of ****
Don't dilute the message. Hinkley is the first domino. Once he falls, then move on to the others.

It just shows the lack of intelligence and what they know about the game - and it's very, very little... have a look at yourself.

~ Charlie Dixon

Charlie Dixon - 0 Premierships.

Tim Giniver - 7 Premierships.

“Who do you think your fooling? These people have been watching football for 100 years. They know when you take short steps, they know when you come off your line, they know when you don’t back-back with courage. WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR FOOLING???”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d argue it makes more sense to sack him now and salvage something from the season. It happens in European soccer all the time. Under performing coach gets turfed, team gets the new coach bounce. Dream scenario was Chelsea under De Matteo winning the CL
I posted about similarity between Port and Parramatta Eels in this thread.

Making a change midseason has more advantages regardless of the finals. You can clearly see which players step up.

As an oppo fan, I have my doubts about Rozee. He can prove that he can play without the cuddly presence of Kenneth.

I posted about similarity between Port and Parramatta Eels in this thread.

Making a change midseason has more advantages regardless of the finals. You can clearly see which players step up.

As an oppo fan, I have my doubts about Rozee. He can prove that he can play without the cuddly presence of Kenneth.
I have no issues with Rozee just don't expect him to be Butters or Horne-Francis. He is what he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back