Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

We might be thinking about this the wrong way. "Who you gonna get?" Well, there's a coach with two GF's and one premiership under his belt available, who up until a few years ago had a better winning record at Adelaide Oval than anyone.
Wouldn't mind going after Simpson.

When we eventually move on from Hinkley, I'd love to see Port have an extraordinary first year under the new coach, to prove to the Three Stooges (Cornes, Whateley and Wilson) among others that we should have got rid of him sooner. Then again, the media will more than likely credit Ken for doing all the groundwork.
Ken will give out the medals and the trophy..

Then Connor will say ..

Kenny we love you 😚

What will become of Schofield? Is he going to take the reins?
Buddy The Elf No GIF

I love that they mutually agreed to part ways... What's the alternative?

"We think it's time to move on. We'd like to part ways"....

1720499423848.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm confident that Josh Carr will be coach come round 1 next year. I'm also confident that it's his intention to reset the club culture to be more in line with the pre-Hinkley Port Adelaide. Watch this space.
You don't mind me asking where you have gotten this confidence from for these two very interesting pieces of speculation?

Morgan Freeman Quote GIF

Is anyone else feeling defeated/given up?

After the debacle against Brisbane, it seemed like there was finally some momentum. There was noise in the media, the crowd literally booed him at the game. It looked like surely, finally, something had to give. There was hope. It looked like this interminable nightmare was finally coming to an end.

And then.. a couple of wins against some also rans and two weeks of the fan base being assaulted in the media and by the club itself. It looks like it's back to square one. The club will be happy to tick off on "making finals" as an acceptable outcome for the year, which we'll probably do as there are so many ordinary teams. They'll sweep it all under the rug and roll over again to next year. We get in the top 4 at any stage and there will be a push to lock in king Kenny.

I just don't care as much anymore. The club no longer resembles anything I remember from the 90s and 2000s. There's nothing to support. We have some good young players, sure. But the club doesn't care about supporters. There's not even a token effort. They don't want anyone who holds them to account. Personalities like Koch, Richardson, and Davies are extremely abrasive. Why should I support these muppets?

Wasting a few hours of a weekend watching us go nowhere has lost its appeal. There's no reason to watch the rest of the season and zero reason to get invested in the next with donuts and co in charge.
All the last 2 weeks have done is make the gaslit fans agrier.

The next "Brisbane" game will be three times as hostile.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We might be thinking about this the wrong way. "Who you gonna get?" Well, there's a coach with two GF's and one premiership under his belt available, who up until a few years ago had a better winning record at Adelaide Oval than anyone.

Dude! West Coast were horrible when Adam Simpson was coaching them. Are you crazy?”

-
Happyclappers when Adam Simpson’s name is presented to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back