Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Read this from 2011 Ken. Take a look at someone who has integrity and takes responsibility. Yes this article is also very true about Kane being a campaigner.

PORT Adelaide coach Matthew Primus has apologised to the club's supporters following an "embarrassing" loss to newcomers Gold Coast at AAMI Stadium on Saturday afternoon

"First of all, I'd like to apologise to our supporters for the effort that was produced today. We've got to delve real deep into the psyche of our club and understand why we produce these kinds of results," he said.

"It doesn't do wonders for the morale of the club and the brand. We have a brand that hasn't been well thought of for a couple of years now - we took a tiny step forward last week and have taken five steps back today."

Primus dropped experienced campaigners Kane Cornes and Danyle Pearce😂🤣

Why is Daddy Donuts wearing a hat? He wasn't wearing it while "coaching" on the sidelines, and it's not like he'd suffer from hat hair.

Sack Hinkley
View attachment 2048299
He is trying to masquerade as a player so they don’t ask him coaching questions

After the Richmond game , Carlton away , Sydney home,Melbourne away, crows home(night game) and then freo in perth

IT COULD ACTUALLY BE OVER 🙏
So we have to destroy this season before we can make any move? Yeah, sounds about right.

Shame none of our sponsors are like Allan Scott. We've become the perfect brand for any company with "near enough is good enough" as their vision.

So we have to destroy this season before we can make any move? Yeah, sounds about right.

Shame none of our sponsors are like Allan Scott. We've become the perfect brand for any company with "near enough is good enough" as their vision.

Like using chemo to kill cancer , it sucks but there's no other way to stop it

He needs to be sacked before the showdown. We do not want to hear "we got ken sacked lololol" taunts from crowies for years to come. Lucky for us its Carlton away, Sydney home and Melbourne away before that.
I'd love to hear that.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We want to remove our debt by the end of 2025. We can not, and have never been able to afford to sack Hinkley. I have posted before our pattern. Won’t make the 8 this year, but will next year and sign him for 2 more years. Hinkley will need to walk, but listening to him talk about Carr and the WCE job, he ain’t going anywhere.

Edit: he comes across as toxic - if he feels 2025 is his last year, he will leave a disaster behind to show his worth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were always going to have to burn a season to get rid of this bloke.

No way he walks..

That is deplorable. These guys are just plain unaccountable and unprofessional and care about no one but themselves. And Koch, his special friend (with his new hat) Kenny and the other idiots in charge put up with it. It's hard to see that anyone there has the guts to read the players the riot act when required. Where are Bob McLean, Fos Williams and Jack Cahill when you need them?

Ken taking coaching tips from David King now. That’s literally what happened - Ken saw the “pLaY JhF fOrWaRd” rant by the second dumbest person in the AFL world and thought yep that TV commentator is onto something here.

Next minute JHF plays his worst game for us.

We want to remove our debt by the end of 2025. We can not, and have never been able to afford to sack Hinkley. I have posted before our pattern. Won’t make the 8 this year, but will next year and sign him for 2 more years. Hinkley will need to walk, but listening to him talk about Carr and the WCE job, he ain’t going anywhere.

Edit: he comes across as toxic - if he feels 2025 is his last year, he will leave a disaster behind to show his worth
Rather than spunking early last August, we simply could have waited until the end of the season, let his contract expire on Oct 31 and then not renew it.

Thus negating any need for a payout.

Follow me for more financial tips.

I have to keep reminding myself that because this is an off-contract year, we're getting precisely what we deserve. The **** board that went early with an unearned extension last year owns this.

I initially predicted we'd finish tenth for this reason, but was allowed false hope after our fast start. It now looks like even that may have been optimistic. At least we'll have the picks ... Oh, wait ... :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back