Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing around with the ladder predictor again.

I've got us beating Melbourne and losing the other 3 to get us to 8th.
This is what I've got too - 1 win no matter where it is (but Melbourne seems the most likely to me) gets us into 8th.

Ladder predictor also has Freo finishing 9th. Don't take much stock in the predictor.
I've got Freo in 3rd for mine, a game clear from 4th. It's all pretty hard to predict though obviously but I don't think I've gone anything too outrageous.

If Port stay in the eight and win only one final I believe the only way kern won't coach at Alberton next year will be either if he pulls the pin on himself or miracle of absolute miracles he does land the wet toast gig, but with the extremely low bar koch sees as success I doubt it would matter if we got smacked off the park in that first final anyway and he would unfortunately still see out his contract.

I honestly believe tonight will be the last time Kinkley will coach at Marvel stadium as Port coach.

Apparently Vossy has been absolutely ruthless with our boys at training this week. He is pissed.

Wouldn't surprise me if we blitzed you with 8 or 9 goal opening quarter.
You're just like Essendon but with nicer cafes!

We've won 4 out of the last 5 games.

I haven't watched the games so I'm happy to hear what people have to say about recent changes in the team

Mitch in good form. Is he number 1 banana?
Dixon in and out
Bergman to the 3rd tall.
Jed out.
Burton out.
Sweet with some good form.
Logan Evans surprising.
Jase continuing to climb
Rioli back
Rozee getting better

I gotta go and watch the replays.

And Sack Hinkley.

If Port stay in the eight and win only one final I believe the only way kern won't coach at Alberton next year will be either if he pulls the pin on himself or miracle of absolute miracles he does land the wet toast gig, but with the extremely low bar koch sees as success I doubt it would matter if we got smacked off the park in that first final anyway and he would unfortunately still see out his contract.
I am hanging on Chewy316 being correct but I must admit, in the back of my mind if we keep playing well, they don't have to do anything, he's already contracted.
Please be right Chewy.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have faith Chewy316
All that Hinkley bs about "loving Port Adelaide" is really pushing my buttons 😡
Hinkley is in love with his bank balance. Someone who truly cares for his footy club doesn't smirk when they lose.

Prepare yourself for when we beat Sydney this week.. then lose our last 3.

Right on time though he gets Carlton on a legit < 5 day turn around who then have 3 of their best 5 out, visibly run out of gas in the 2nd half and he gets a win. Then he will roll into a Sydney potentially missing Rampe, Papley and a few other stars off a shorter break again. Every ****ing time and it all falls inline for him. St Kilda, brought back like 8 players the week after we played them ffs.

Prepare yourself for when we beat Sydney this week.. then lose our last 3.

Right on time though he gets Carlton on a legit < 5 day turn around who then have 3 of their best 5 out, visibly run out of gas in the 2nd half and he gets a win. Then he will roll into a Sydney potentially missing Rampe, Papley and a few other stars off a shorter break again. Every ****ing time and it all falls inline for him. St Kilda, brought back like 8 players the week after we played them ffs.
In that scenario we’ll miss the 8, and if rumours are to be believed, Ken will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back