Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Hinkley must know he is ****ed

He and Davies launching their scorched earth policy on the way out. It's everyone elses fault.

**** 'em

I know we would all like a savage blood letting sacking of Ken. But with koch and friends running the club it's not happening that way.
We all know ken is stubborn and wouldn't quit so make no mistake if as I expect he is no longer our coach this time next week it would have been stage managed to make ken looks like a responsible human and it being his call. But in reality he would have been told he is no longer wanted.
Either way we true supporters know the truth as long and as he is gone so we can move on we will deal with the optics however cringe it might be.

View attachment 2120434

The cult of Ken.

1. Unreasonable fear about the outside world.

• Who else we gonna get?
2. No legitimate reason to leave.
  • Judge me by... don't judge me by ...
  • The players love me
3. Followers feel like they can never be good enough.
  • Robbo: The list has holes in it
4. The group/leader is always right.
Look up 'cult of personality'. It's much more fitting.

I wouldn't be surprised if the players are required to have Hinkley's portrait in their living room

The media just can't mention Ken and his situation without mentioning how "poor the list is"

Never any follow up with whose list it is, who's developed it after 12 years.

They act as though Ken got here 3 years ago.

As a few others have said, only 3 weeks ago we were staunch favorites against the Cats, Dwayne had us going all the way......they just literally choose whichever narrative they want, with nil regard to facts or the whole story, and all just parrot each other one after the other.

FMD

This seems it's all being very stage managed for Ken's sake...."he may make the call"

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Don’t judge us by our minor round results, judge us at the end of the year”

End of the year rolls around, list sucks!

We win together we lose together, but when we win I will Cry on camera in a post game interview and waive my arms around for all the cameras to see at the ground and ensure the narrative is firmly about myself.

Bloke is a narcissist…
He certainly is

“Don’t judge us by our minor round results, judge us at the end of the year”

End of the year rolls around, list sucks!

We win together we lose together, but when we win I will Cry on camera in a post game interview and waive my arms around for all the cameras to see at the ground and ensure the narrative is firmly about myself.

Bloke is a narcissist…

Start of 2023: Best list I’ve ever had.

End of 2023: Fell short, but widely agreed by everyone, Ken included, that list shortcomings have been addressed in the trade period with two defenders and two rucks.

End of 2024: Fell short, The list isn’t good enough.

Honestly, I’ve been in toxic abusive relationships that were more enjoyable than supporting this club at the moment.

So it seems the club is setting up a soft exit for Ken, which is fine by me. I take no satisfaction out of a humiliating sacking. I just want the club to move on professionally and refocus quickly to get the right personal in place before preseason.

More like Ken setting up a soft exit for Ken in the event the Club approach him soon and tell him, "it's time."

If I hear one more time from any of these muppets that our list is all of a sudden shithouse I’m going to spew. Stfu, no one was saying this prior to the Geelong final, no one.

Dwayne Russell’s backflip is probably the most obvious one to highlight. Literally went from tipping us to win the flag to saying our list sucks and we need to rebuild. In the space of one week. Why? Because Dixon is retiring? And we are losing Houston but should be well compensated for that. What other list changes are going to send us backwards? It’s bs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back