Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

The big question mark now, with Ken on the way out the door, is what happens with Jordan Hinkley.

Don't know if we can afford to let him go. Reckon he's been absolutely pivotal to our success.

With Chris Davies also leaving, wonder of Jordy could come in as GM of Football to oversee Josh Carr?

Just my opinion, cheers.

So it seems the club is setting up a soft exit for Ken, which is fine by me. I take no satisfaction out of a humiliating sacking. I just want the club to move on professionally and refocus quickly to get the right personal in place before preseason.

How soft?

Hinkley about to take an extended break, takes 6 weeks off. Yeah, nah, this ain’t for me anymore kind of soft exit?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The List is good. Don’t get sucked into the quagmire. They’re trying to distract you from the real issues.

Tactics. Focus on gameplan. Focus on Hinkley.

The flames are licking at his boots and he’s not happy about it.

Don’t lose focus.

Sack Hinkley.
Absolutely.
this narrative kicked off after the Lions game, when Ken and CD both started with the excuse that the list is not good enough. The pro ken, sorry "kenny" media have run with it because they are out of any kind of objective, meaningful data that supports ken.

Leigh Matthews nailed it tho.
"I've got to say, I don't think it's healthy for a coach to say 'I don't think the team is good enough',"..."Saying you're not good enough are bad words to pop out, it sends a bad message to your players."

Low and behold, the group finish 2nd...but it all turns to shit when the pressure amps up. Game plan? Lack of beleif? Both?

At the bare minimum, it would be great if the leaders at the club could (privately and publically) install genuine confidence in the ability of the playing group, that they are 100% good enough to win the flag. And...activity dispute any media who say otherwise.

I really dislike the 'Ken can't play for them comments'.

There's a big difference to kicking to an open forward line vs kicking to a forward line with 36 players in it.
With Ken only being responsible for all the good stuff that happens at Alberton, how on earth will we survive after he leaves? 🥴

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back