Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

100%.

They literally invite and revel in the janky narrative that we’re a p¡ssminnow that lacks resources and talent compared to everyone else.

Even though we’ve had everything going for us on numerous occasions in this recent run:

• Opponents locked in hubs
• Bontempelli carrying a knee issue
• Tom Stewart late out
• Unbeaten against Sydney since 2016

“We keep showing up and we’ve been pretty brave”

The willingness to embrace cop out culture and self-satisfaction with anything over and above mediocrity is just another reason the club needs an overhaul.

Hopefully the Woohoo people put it on the agenda the next time they come to Alberton to vacuum up another 5 figures.

Yup.

It's not like we've come out against great sides, competed in classic finals and fallen just short which i can swollow slightly easier. Against Geelong and WB (both sides that did not go on to win the flag), Port were completely and embarrassingly dismantled.

We're actually not showing up.

Very good.

He even mentions that Ken's had multiple squads capable of winning a flag.

"anyone who knows football knows that they have as much talent as Brisbane, Sydney or Geelong. No question in my mind about that... a senior coach's job is to maximise the talent they have"

The list question is just wrong.

I keep thinking about Ken's "whole club thing" comment. Is he talking about list management? He'd probably say that it's about unity or everyone finding small improvement, but that sounds bullshit. The comment was very strange and was pretty galling, together with the 'just a figurehead' comments. A token figurehead who we're paying 900k and seem incapable of replacing. I remember some random article that mentioned that Port should've been pissed about these comments but there's been barely a mention in the media about it.

Interested if it ruffled any feathers inside the club. Maybe Chewy316 knows
I reiterate how awesome it'd be if Carr's Port were to win the whole thing next year - it'd graphically illustrate how incompetent Hinkley was. No doubt Ken lovers would claim that their man would deserve all the credit for laying all the foundations for our success, but foundations that take 12 years to take effect are pretty dodgy, I would have thought.

I reiterate how awesome it'd be if Carr's Port were to win the whole thing next year - it'd graphically illustrate how incompetent Hinkley was. No doubt Ken lovers would claim that their man would deserve all the credit for laying all the foundations for our success, but foundations that take 12 years to take effect are pretty dodgy, I would have thought.
Like Mark Jackson with the Warriors. Steve Kerr takes over and they not only win but become a dynasty team.

Mark hasn’t got a look in to a head coach role since..

New Year Nye GIF by Travis

I'll be over the moon when the cockroach is finally gone. Caroline Wilson's comments about Hinkley being worried that the Hawthorn/Ginnivan/Sicily childish show of poor sportsmanship will be his legacy tells you all you need to know (as if we didn't already) about "Kenny's" care factor about the PAFC.
I want to believe but i'm still in the believe it when I see it camp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a bad thought, what if he takes some mental health leave. Don’t know if you can sack someone on that sort of leave.
Sack him today.

If Kane reckons the fans were volcanic this year, just wait for next year if he's still here - I'm talking Pompeii MK 2.

He was booed on multiple occasions during the prelim by the crowd.

I suspect if the club would keep him for 2025, the fans would turn on him at the first bad result.

It's just not a healthy environment for anyone at this point. He needs to go for the betterment of himself and the club.

He was booed on multiple occasions during the prelim by the crowd.

I suspect if the club would keep him for 2025, the fans would turn on him at the first bad result.

It's just not a healthy environment for anyone at this point. He needs to go for the betterment of himself and the club.
That was from the Sydney crowd

I need a well deserved break, after trying to coach this spud list and i'm even coaching at the top of my game.

****ing shit Port supporters, they don't deserve me either, I only need more time and some good players like Bell park have.

View attachment 2121238
Still my favourite Hinkley shot.
It's the simple things in life. Just a man and his Pepsi. 😊:heart:

That was from the Sydney crowd

I'm well aware of that.
My point was that it's not going to take a lot for the club's fans to turn on him, and on the road he is already seen as a joke by every other club's fan base.

Hinkley to part ways

Stuart dew senior assistant

Carr Senior coach

Watch this space

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back