Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

He was booed on multiple occasions during the prelim by the crowd.

I suspect if the club would keep him for 2025, the fans would turn on him at the first bad result.

It's just not a healthy environment for anyone at this point. He needs to go for the betterment of himself and the club.
& I giggled like the below everytime he was on screen

Happy Fun GIF by ZIP ZIP

Who the **** is the other guy?
Never seen him in my life

Also it's getting weird how many bald campaigners run this show.
I'm led to believe that the club selects people who have as much hair as Ken has coaching ability.

It makes 0 sense for Ken to coach us again next year, although, not much has made sense when it comes to our decision making regarding coach/es.

The toxicity will be unbearable for all involved. Even if we have a near perfect home & away season the pressure will not be going anywhere until that Prelim/Premiership monkey is off the back.

In the words of Warren Gary Tredrea: Untenable

p.s. Was hoping for a unceremonious sacking - box of his stuff left on the curb outside Alberton (24 pack of PepsiMax & a 'How to coach for dummies book). At this point, I really don't care how its done... Just end it already.

Showing up is far far less than the bare minimum. Yet they want praise for it.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is Koch seriously suggesting that we showed up against Geelong? A 103-17 pants job in just over 60 minutes of football is an abject surrender - it's the antithesis of "turning up".

The amount of credit the club gives itself for being brave in "continuing to turn up" is absolutely bemusing.

Like you're a (supposedly) elite sporting organisation, do you want an open top bus ticker-tape parade for competing lol

When, famously, we don't actually turn up at all. We've turned up once in the last 6 finals matches we've played.

He was booed on multiple occasions during the prelim by the crowd.

I suspect if the club would keep him for 2025, the fans would turn on him at the first bad result.

It's just not a healthy environment for anyone at this point. He needs to go for the betterment of himself and the club.
This is precisely the point. His time has come, everyone knows it, for some reason the club doesn't have the balls to do it and as such all it does is create this toxic atmosphere.

I don't think the board will have the balls. I'm 100% convinced he'll start the season with us next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a ****ed up thing to do to someone/allow someone to do to you going into a prelim where we're 3/1 underdogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back