Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

They should tell him he's got tickets to the GF, we'll pick you up out front of his hotel in a convertible.
Then just join in with the parade of retired players and see if he gets the hint

There's literally nothing to add from what I wrote yesterday.

I understand the edginess and unease that a lot of fans are feeling right now, but asking me for updates is not going to make the process go any quicker.

If I hear that progress has been made, I will make it known in here. Otherwise, please sit tight for now.
Ok..if I have to 😕

I notice no one has questioned Brisbane on how they have managed to not only make a Grand Final but two in a row! Are they aware this isn't the SANFL?

While Ken peddles the delulu copium of “pretty brave”, Brisbane:

• copped no less than 4 ACL’s (Kiddy Coleman, Tom Doedee, Darcy Gardiner, Linc McCarthy) with Will Ashcroft returning from one;

• bounced back from 13th after Round 15;

• came back from 44pts down at the 18 min mark of Q3 of an away Semi;

• overcame the dislocated shoulder of Oscar McInerney and a 25pt deficit early in Q3 of an away Prelim.

We could be the most gaslit fanbase in world sport.

BT's statement was the big announcement will affect both GF teams

Agree with Chewy - Longmire to WC, Cox to step up at Syd

And Fagan to retire - hence the recent Stinkers to Brisvegas rumours

Both coaches moving on

That would have never happened before
I think it will be with both having health issues, they will wheel out 'Bulldog' Kevin Murray (Fitzroy) and/or Bobby Skilton (South Melbourne), you have to get that 'old VFL' Victorian tear jerker:rolleyes:

Longmire - West Coast
Cox - Sydney
Fagan - Retire
Chris scott - Brisbane
King or Rahilly - Geelong
Ken - Outer Mongolia
Carr - Port

Longmire - West Coast
Cox - Sydney
Fagan - Retire
Chris scott - Brisbane
King or Rahilly - Geelong
Ken - Outer Mongolia
Carr - Port
Has someone from Mongolia been throwing rocks on your roof in the small hours of the morning???

West Coast have more money than they know what to do with. And Don Pyke has a strong relationship with Horse.

If Sydney win on Saturday I would say West Coast are a massive shout to get Horse as their next coach.

Would take a godfather offer though.

Do you know Chewy, if there are any suitors that want Ken?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's literally nothing to add from what I wrote yesterday.

I understand the edginess and unease that a lot of fans are feeling right now, but asking me for updates is not going to make the process go any quicker.

If I hear that progress has been made, I will make it known in here. Otherwise, please sit tight for now.

73293b34-288e-4c22-a8d2-26cdac2cb589_text.gif

If anyone would lure a successful coach from anywhere they were entrenched, it would be West Coast. Infinite money. Wouldn't surprise me if this has been in the works for years and it's why they held onto Simpson so long.

Imagine knowing when it's time for a fresh start. Great job stinkers!

We've been told all along here that it's not going to happen this week. - Re: the messages from CD and Koch - that messaging has changed - Koch said "he's contracted for next year" and CD said something along the lines of working well with Ken but he also added after that "and Josh Carr" which got lost in the void a little.. (not sure of exact quote but it was the 5AA I/V) - it's not the definitive "he's coaching!!" that we used to hear.. That - coupled with little hints from Whateley Caro and Cornes that he might walk away - still fills me with optimism - more optimism than I've had since 2021 - that next week really could be the Endgame. And if we're painted as the bad guys for causing it - I'll wear that badge proudly

If Brisbane get up tomorrow, you watch them say it was this game that kick-started their season proper.

We copped a home loss to eventual premiers in:

2013 - Hawthorn
2016 - Bulldogs
2017 - Richmond
2018 - West Coast
2019 - Richmond
2021 - Melbourne
2022 - Geelong
2023 - Collingwood

We are the Port Adelaide Fluffers - come smack us on our home deck and you'll win the flag!
If Brisbane get up tomorrow you can see the Ken apologists and pearl clutchers shifting to hammering our fanbase for booing the guy in a loss to the eventual premiers, ignoring the context of them being 13th and friendless at the time.

If Brisbane get up tomorrow you can see the Ken apologists and pearl clutchers shifting to hammering our fanbase for booing the guy in a loss to the eventual premiers, ignoring the context of them being 13th and friendless at the time.
You can't defend the buffoon at this point—12 seasons of abject failure is enough.

#sackhinkley

Last edited:
While Ken peddles the delulu copium of “pretty brave”, Brisbane:

• copped no less than 4 ACL’s (Kiddy Coleman, Tom Doedee, Darcy Gardiner, Linc McCarthy) with Will Ashcroft returning from one;

• bounced back from 13th after Round 15;

• came back from 44pts down at the 18 min mark of Q3 of an away Semi;

• overcame the dislocated shoulder of Oscar McInerney and a 25pt deficit early in Q3 of an away Prelim.

We could be the most gaslit fanbase in world sport.

And we literally gave up at half time of the qualifying final, despite being a whopping 4 straight kicks down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back