Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Nup 3 months later it will be Ken Who?

3 days.

90% of Hinkley backers will agree that the club made the decision at "the right time" the second he's sacked.

If it's framed as Hinkley stepping down, they'll say that it was "at the right time and he knew he'd done all he could and set us up well for the future".

The idea that there will be any backlash at all is pretty funny. The biggest backlash will come from these people reacting to the rest of us celebrating on social media and rubbing it in their faces.

3 days.

90% of Hinkley backers will agree that the club made the decision at "the right time" the second he's sacked.

If it's framed as Hinkley stepping down, they'll say that it was "at the right time and he knew he'd done all he could and set us up well for the future".

The idea that there will be any backlash at all is pretty funny. The biggest backlash will come from these people reacting to the rest of us celebrating on social media and rubbing it in their faces.
It just perplexes me why Port management persist with such a failure of a senior coach after 12 seasons. This is why they should also resign from their roles too.

Look if the dud is at the best and fairest without a farewell speech then it isn’t happening. Then as supporters / members the decision is in the individuals hands. 2025 will be the same as the last 12 seasons.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

It just perplexes me why Port management persist with such a failure of a senior coach after 12 seasons. This is why they should also resign from their roles too.

This is the thing. We've all known Hinkley was a bad coach for like 7 years.

Some of these idiots gave him a contract extension just 13 short months ago. Are any of those people going to be held accountable? lol. If i can get to the AGM and there hasn't been significant change, that'll be the question i'll be asking.

Chewy disappearing at this juncture is giving me strong Lyle Lanley vibes

(jks jks love you Chewy)
If I didn't know the situation better I'd be suspecting it was more like the famous Alex fake death from the Crows board.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look if the dud is at the best and fairest without a farewell speech then it isn’t happening. Then as supporters / members the decision is in the individuals hands. 2025 will be the same as the last 12 seasons.
I think you're right and the B&F is as late as it would be announced. If we haven't heard anything before that there will be record numbers streaming it and waiting with trepidation to hear something.

Ok and before the B&F on Friday, Chewy?

That's the logical deadline but I keep asking people about that being the deadline and everyone has kept it open to be a possibility to go on even longer than that.

Carr is hanging around Adelaide for family reasons. Is that the type of ruthlessness port should seek in a head coach? That just reeks of a bloke cruising to me. He’s happy playing second fiddle to a spud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back