Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

What's possibly complicated about the payout

"Here's your barrow of cash, now fcuk off !"
They'll be arguing about the size of the bonus they give him for being the best coach the club, the world, has ever seen. They will do anything to avoid bad publicity and this will involve non-disclosure agreements that will need to be bought for Donuts.

They'll be arguing about the size of the bonus they give him for being the best coach the club, the world, has ever seen. They will do anything to avoid bad publicity and this will involve non-disclosure agreements that will need to be bought for Donuts.

I'm assuming they're trying to schedule a friendly against Geelong for a Ken Hinkley testimonial final game, played in Geelong with all proceeds going to Geelong obviously.

Hinkley was never going to get a head coaching gig elsewhere, he will end up as an assistant back in victoria. It's all laughable really, we are constantly told how harsh we are on Kenny, but there have been 5 senior jobs up for grabs in the last couple of years and it's been obvious in that time that he is on the way out here but not one of them has shown any genuine interest in him. Says a lot doesn't it?
Do you think he'll accept the assistants job at Bell Park?

When Richo said that I wonder if there were any supporters that actually believed he meant it. To me it was just a throw away line with very little thought attached to it.
Yeah, to me it reeked of copying Brendan Gale's Richmond homework without understanding how they got to their answer.

I brought the 3 in 5 thing up after the AGM last year with one of the Port staff who was speaking to me, the jist of the response was that they wish that 3 in 5 hadn't been made public.

It's like, dude, if you didn't want the pressure to reach that bar because you don't want the fans (white noise) to be pissed that you failed so spectacularly then don't put it out there, but given that it's out there why would you think we'd all be cool with you guys skating through having not even made a GF let alone won 3 flags at any level. They're allergic to accountability and fold under the slightest whiff of pressure or expectation.

Put a broom through the place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the club read the room ever? look at the comments.

But there's 1000 Facebook bots posting generic happy birthday gifs/avatar emoji things

Happy Birthday Congrats GIF by DINOSALLY

I agree, but 12 years is a long time and rightly or wrongly it will be traumatic for the club in the immediate
Its a workplace people come and people go. Given a bit of time to acclimatise to the change and particularly if success happens fast most people will be happy. Whenever there is a change at the top in any organisation there will be winners and losers

I agree, but 12 years is a long time and rightly or wrongly it will be traumatic for the club in the immediate

That it will be traumatic for some fans after 12 years of nothing but "a very stable lack of success" and also for some of the talented young players who have "grown up" under "daddy" is very telling. Surgery is a significant trauma, overly delayed surgery often more so.

Adelaide Oval! We sell tickets. Imagine the media when more people turn up to the Sayonara Hinkley party than our games (Donna might have to tell Donuts what Sayonara means, it is not the fancy cheese that ruined your toasty, Ken).
Will it be a formal affair. I need to be prepared. I am thinking that Tuesday is the day and I will need time to get glammed up.

This could be a real fundraiser for the club. How much would you be prepared to pay for Hinkley's kicked out on his ass ball?

Yeah id suggest tomorrow at the absolute earliest but more likely Wednesday to Friday.

If we get to Saturday then it is time to get very worried

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Look if the dud is at the best and fairest without a farewell speech then it isn’t happening. Then as supporters / members the decision is in the individuals hands. 2025 will be the same as the last 12 seasons.

Will it be a formal affair. I need to be prepared. I am thinking that Tuesday is the day and I will need time to get glammed up.

This could be a real fundraiser for the club. How much would you be prepared to pay for Hinkley's kicked out on his ass ball?
I would drop at least $500 if it happpened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back