Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Chewy316: 'This is what's happening and when. I'll keep you updated'

The same five people in this thread: Continue to speculate and lose their minds every five seconds
Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

Yeah, but surely they did a Zoom/Google meeting. With all the tech that we have at our disposal, you can get the work done to complete what we need to ratified.
remember when Laidley was skyping in from Victoria

would swap for ken in a heartbeat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chewy316: 'This is what's happening and when. I'll keep you updated'

The same five people in this thread: Continue to speculate and lose their minds every five seconds
We've been burnt too many times. Even if Chewy316's sources are reliable, most of us do not have any confidence whatsoever that the board/management will follow through with initial intentions.

Last edited:
Tredrea still in Melbourne, so nothing important happening here.

He's gone on a caravan holiday for the next little while.

But he still has a phone, and I'm sure he has a laptop, so he can still meet on Teams, Zoom etc if necessary.

[emoji6][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="Jojay" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
It's just mind-blowing how many times he has been on the cusp of getting sacked only for us to somehow jag a victory (in some bizarre way) and save his arse. I've never known anyone to be as kissed on the old fella as much as him.

And he’d know it too, even more reason for him to walk.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You didnt question why ... You just straight out attacked him and his character

Just take it back, and move on
I can’t take it back without knowing his reasons. He’s one of my favourite players of all time and I suspect a close mate of Chewy.

He's gone on a caravan holiday for the next little while.

But he still has a phone, and I'm sure he has a laptop, so he can still meet on Teams, Zoom etc if necessary.
This is actually true. He is on a holiday.

But I can't help but feel like if he was on ground, he'd be pushing a lot harder for change.

I so hope I am wrong, but get a feeling soon enough we will see a message from Chewy316 to say that Ken's staying but a succession plan will be announced. I just can't see why it takes the board so long (not just thing year, but across the last 5 years) to see we have the wrong guy at the helm

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back