Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations on the win.

You were the best team on the night and I reckon you'll see most Hawthorn fans agree with that sentiment.

Burgoyne and JHF were brilliant.

Just a clarification - 99% of Hawk fans aren't annoyed at Ken because he mouthed off at Ginnivan and Sicily.

The annoyance comes with the timing.

Luke Bruest is an absolute champion of the game, and a really really good person. He absolutely hated the 'chairing off' - it isn't his thing really.

I think most felt that when Luke was being honoured (albeit reluctantly) than that was the absolutely NOT the time to start ranting about a social media comment.

Ginnivan, Sicily, Mitchell and Hawks fans don't give a shit about WHAT Ken said, it was WHEN he said it.

Annyhow - well played, good luck for the rest of the season.
Ken made the comment after the game. Sicily was the one who continued it during the chair off.

Maybe speak to your own skipper?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

If we win next week, Kenny loses his world record to Brad Scott.

Which record?

Even if we make the grand final he'd still hold the record for most number of games at a club without a premiership.

And even if we win the grand final he'll still be the only man to have coached this many games and only made one grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won a knockout final against a rampaging Hawks outfit despite being underdogs.
Where are the Hinkley haters now?

“despite being underdogs”

you’re either professionally disingenuous or the thickest contributor to this thread.

Which record?

Even if we make the grand final he'd still hold the record for most number of games at a club without a premiership.

And even if we win the grand final he'll still be the only man to have coached this many games and only made one grand final.

And even if we win the flag, he's still the clearcut worst 250 game single-stint coach of all time. Every other 250 game coach has won a flag and made 1 more GF at least.

leonardo dicaprio love GIF

The Photoshop is coming I feel it

Congratulations on the win.

You were the best team on the night and I reckon you'll see most Hawthorn fans agree with that sentiment.

Burgoyne and JHF were brilliant.

Just a clarification - 99% of Hawk fans aren't annoyed at Ken because he mouthed off at Ginnivan and Sicily.

The annoyance comes with the timing.

Luke Bruest is an absolute champion of the game, and a really really good person. He absolutely hated the 'chairing off' - it isn't his thing really.

I think most felt that when Luke was being honoured (albeit reluctantly) than that was the absolutely NOT the time to start ranting about a social media comment.

Ginnivan, Sicily, Mitchell and Hawks fans don't give a shit about WHAT Ken said, it was WHEN he said it.

Annyhow - well played, good luck for the rest of the season.

This is like the Glen Archer thing all over again.

Won a knockout final against a rampaging Hawks outfit despite being underdogs.
Where are the Hinkley haters now?
The Hinkley realists (not haters) are in the same place they’ve been for a decade, mate: hoping against hope that an overly emotional, limited coach somehow finally manages to get his team beyond a prelim.

All this while at the same time having to put up with the taunts of weirdos like yourself who having fallen in love with the media managed and curated version of Ken: you know how he loves to play up the down to earth “Kenny from Camperdown greyhound loving Everyman” persona, but in reality is a big drama Queen and very fragile.

Take your cult of Ken personality rubbish elsewhere. You’ll get plenty of joy on Monday when your cult leader Whateley extolls the virtues of Ken yet again and taunts his critics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back