Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

“But just to give the keys to Josh Carr, who I love and think is going to be a great senior coach one day, I just don’t think that solves all your problems.

Screen Shot 2024-09-06 at 10.04.16 am.png

Without diluting any of the pain and lessening any responsibility. How did the supporters who are happy for Houston to go like the first look at our new defense sans Houston?

He also completely changed British football.

Those that caught and surpassed him with greater resources first emulated him.

Who will be our Ray Parlour in the years to come?

“The transformation when Ken landed happened practically overnight. One minute we’re eating lean meat, fresh veggies, and quinoa grown in imported black soil. The next day everything was fried, battered or had a skull & crossbones on the label!”

Without diluting any of the pain and lessening any responsibility. How did the supporters who are happy for Houston to go like the first look at our new defense sans Houston?
Would've looked the exact same with Houston. Has looked the exact same with Houston in the past.

Red herring. Focus on the things that matter.

Here's the thing and it's quite simple to me, the people blaming the players for the effort.....who do the players answer to and why does it keep happening?

The players don't answer to themselves, and if they do that's also a failure.

This isn't strike 1

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Apparently this is rocket science for the twats in the media and at the club.

What really angers me is the gaslighting. Not one senior player or coach has come out and said that we clearly have a problem in finals and what they are doing to improve that.

Each finals embarrassment gets swept under the rug and we get given the same bullshit line like 'we don't want to spend too much time looking back, we need to look forward to next week/year'. Clearly whatever you are doing is not working so how about for once being honest that there is a problem there

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What really angers me is the gaslighting. Not one senior player or coach has come out and said that we clearly have a problem in finals and what they are doing to improve that.

Each finals embarrassment gets swept under the rug and we get given the same bullshit line like 'we don't want to spend too much time looking back, we need to look forward to next week/year'. Clearly whatever you are doing is not working so how about for once being honest that there is a problem there
:eek:

Ken Hinkley should be called a Choker from now on just like Williams was.

Ring up, text, email, radio, tv, newspaper and other media and call him Choker Hinkley.

If Houston, Farrell and SPP were playing, we'd have lost by 70 instead of 84.
Yeah even though some individuals had absolute stinkers, last night wasn't a personnel issue.

Drew, Wines, and JHF dominated clearances from the on-ballers, but it was the spare from Geelong that killed us - Bowes, Holmes, Mannagh and those types getting those vital post-stoppage clearances and just cutting us to shreds with their ball movement and running.

We kept with our normal style of playing the corridor, but did so without any conviction or damage. So yeah, Dixon and Rat absolutely sucked, but long bombs to the head of Blicavs and Kolo just waiting around as the spare destroyed any confidence we had to attack.

Conversely, Geelong kept changing the angles and utilised the spare around the ball to perfection and left our defensive shape in tatters.

Last night was just a massive smashing from Chris Scott.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back