Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

I worked for a guy last week and found out he was a Port supporter. Went on to mention he was one of a group of businessmen heavily involved in backing the bid for the second licence. As an aside, had some interesting stories about being invited to president’s lunches at the sanfl and how much on the outer the Port people were made to feel. Weren’t even acknowledged by lil max and co.
Casually I mentioned that I was solidly in the sack Hinkley camp after the ‘21 PF. He said he wanted him gone after ‘17 EF.
I then asked him if he goes to games and he said he’s lost a lot of interest and barely watches. Left for a six week holiday in the US last week. It was sad listening to this once very passionate supporter’s ambivalence to our current guise.

I worked for a guy last week and found out he was a Port supporter. Went on to mention he was one of a group of businessmen heavily involved in backing the bid for the second licence. As an aside, had some interesting stories about being invited to president’s lunches at the sanfl and how much on the outer the Port people were made to feel. Weren’t even acknowledged by lil max and co.
Casually I mentioned that I was solidly in the sack Hinkley camp after the ‘21 PF. He said he wanted him gone after ‘17 EF.
I then asked him if he goes to games and he said he’s lost a lot of interest and barely watches. Left for a six week holiday in the US last week. It was sad listening to this once very passionate supporter’s ambivalence to our current guise.
Stories like this, and seeing what Roger Delaney tweeted last night, actually hurt more than the loss itself. What are we doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back